three

"A simple are you free today would suffice, Qin Zimo," Shuzhen crossed her arms as the duo started walking towards a cafe.

The place was unfamiliar to her but Zimo has crossed this path many times. He used to work at an anime shop by the end of the road.

"I told you I tried. And she thinks it was some sort of scheme to let her and Yanchen talk," Zimo explained to his kind-of pissed off girlfriend.

"Of course she would think that. She's been through this lots of times."

Zimo smiled and intertwined Shuzhen's hand with his. "Come on. Let's go find Lifen."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that, Bang," A girl says inside the cafe. There were only a few customers and they were sitting at the very corner of the room.

"I'll get over it," Bangbang answers, smiling at her. "How is he?"

The girl chuckles fixing her sunglasses, "He's the most adorable thing I've ever laid my eyes on. And he likes everything I give him."

"Even the necklace Ruibin gave you?"

"I had it replicated," She says. "He's wearing it as a bracelet."

Bangbang observed the girl. She was wearing sunglasses and her hair was shorter than before. She also looked a bit more chubby. There was a short cut on her wrist, probably by him. Everything was so unfamiliar to Bangbang, except the necklace she was still wearing.

"Lifen," Bangbang called out her name. "When do you plan on telling them?"

Before Lifen could answer, two couple arrived beside them, "Lifen?!"

She stood up and met face to face with her bestfriend, "Shuzhen," Lifen pulled her to an embrace.

"Where have you been?" Shuzhen asked as soon as they let go of each other.

"It's a long story..." She motioned for the couple to sit down. "Hey, Zimo."

Zimo nods his head in response, "Hey, Life - Bangbang?!"

Bangbang smiled at the two as they sat down, "I didn't realize Lifen planned a meet up."

"Sorry," Lifen apologized. "I meant to tell you earlier but you were telling stuff about Yanyu."

"Bangbang was actually explaining a story?" Zimo asked, a bit shock. "What place have I walked into?!"

Shuzhen hit his head and gave him some money, "Here. Go buy some coffee so you could be useful for once in your life."

Zimo made faces at Shuzhen before standing up and heading to the counter. She faced Lifen and sighed in relief, "Care to tell me what really happened?"