twenty

Chen Minghao's car

"So no one even bothered to sit beside me?" Minghao complains, looking at the couple through the mirror.

"I want to sit next to my son. What's your problem?" Ruibin asked back.

"Is it really your son or your girlfriend?"

"Hey!" Ruibin hit his head.

"Ow!"

"Hey! Don't you dare fight while Yijun is in here or I'm going to be breaking your bones." Lifen exclaimed, looking at them. "Minghao, you might be forgetting that I can drive, so I can kick you two out of here and still arrive at Jeffey's resort in one piece."

Minghao fixed his position and watched the road, ignoring the two who were in the backseat.

Ruibin pouts as he plays with Yijun's small hands, "Yes maam."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Qin Fen's car

"Ge can we buy some chips? I'm starving!" Zuo Ye suddenly asked.

"You just finished eating a burger!" Jihyu pointed out.

"That's how Zuo Ye is, Jihyu," Mubo says from the front seat. "He has a black hole in his stomach."

Peiyao laughed, "He's not even done with his fries yet."

"Good heavens, Zuo Ye, you're going to dry out my money," Fen mutters as he drives towards a mart. "We haven't even arrived yet."

Mubo furrowed his eyebrows, "Yet, here we are, parking in front of a convenience store."

"I want ice cream!" Peiyao exclaimed, raising his hand.

Jihyu adds, "Me too!"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Zhu Xingjie's car

Xiao Gui was playing on his phone and making some weird sounds.

"Wang Linkai, can you not make some sound effects while playing? It's annoying," Xingjie points out.

"Leave him, babe," Chunhua says, coming to Xiao Gui's rescue. "He's just enjoying his game."

"Why are you always on his side?"

"Really? After all we've been through, you're just getting jealous now?"

Xiao Gui smiled, hearing them talk, "They say moms are always on their son's side. So maybe that's why."

"Hey! I will never accept you as my child!" Xingjie exclaims, still focusing on the road.

"Don't mind him, Guigui, just continue playing," Chunhua adds, looking at Xingjie. "You would look cool as a dad."

Xingjie smiled, reaching out to Chunhua's hand, "As long as you're the mom."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Jeffrey Tung's car

"No way! You liked Yanyu?" Zhou Rui asked, sitting beside Bangbang in the backseat. "What else did I miss?!"

Bangbang hid his face in his hoodie, also hiding his embarrassment.

"Did you also know Mingzhu and Yanchen broke up?" Yanlei asks from the front seat.

Rui nods, "Yeah, Shuzhen told me about that. I hope they're going to be okay on this trip."

Jeffrey turned the wheel, "Actually, just between the four of us, Yanchen is planning to take her back. This is the same resort we went to last time when they first got together."

Bangbang widens his eyes, "Is he planning to sing a song again?"

"Who knows what goes on inside his head," Jeffrey said, shrugging in response. "All I know is he still loves her and a month was just enough to make him truly realize that."