twenty-one

Qin Zimo's car (this is actually Yilong's but Zimo's the one driving sooo)

"Mingzhu won't kill me later, right?" Zimo asked, getting all nervous.

"It's your fault for planning this!" Shuzhen exclaimed, "Once she finds out, don't even drag my name!"

"But hey, have you realized how close Ruibin and Lifen are? I think they're almost back together." Yilong opens up.

Yankai nods, "I agree gege. I hope they get back together on this trip!"

Shuzhen laughs out loud, "Then that means Zimo will be eating raw fish for three days straight!"

"Hey! That was supposed to be a joke!"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

He Changxi's car

"I shouldn't have left Mingzhu," Changxi said from the driver's seat. "Maybe I should go back."

"No!" Yanyu quickly exclaimed. "We're too far from the school already!"

"I told you not to do it," Kaihao whispers sitting in front.

Yanyu sighed, "Look, even if Changxi didn't offer his car, we would end up riding the bus to the resort."

"I didn't offer though?" Changxi said in a questioning manner.

Yanyu pats his head, "But still, you did what was right,"

"By leaving your friend? That was right for you?"

"Look, He Changxi." Yanyu started to scowl which made Kaihao roll his eyes. "You haven't been here very long, so you must not know the basics of how we roll. What we're doing is actually helping a friend."

"By leaving her alone with her ex-boyfriend?"

Before Yanyu could speak, Kaihao reached out, covering her mouth, "Don't speak anymore or else we'll really ride the bus."

Changxi eyed Yanyu again through the mirror and focused on the road. He was already halfway to the resort. He had no choice but to go forward.

I'm sorry, Mingzhu.