twelve

"Did you really agree?" Ruibin asked, sitting beside Mingzhu on the couch.

"What choice do I have? She cornered me." She answered, taking the bowl of popcorn away from Ruibin.

"She didn't corner you," Ruibin sighed. "She just wanted to talk -"

Mingzhu furrowed her eyebrows, "Are you on her side?!"

"Mingzhu -"

"You really talked, didn't you?!"

Ruibin scratched his head, "Look, Qin Mingzhu. I know its hard accepting the fact that Yanchen had that one night stand with Lifen but, its only fair if we heard their side. Not all the time we should listen to what you think."

A tear fell from Mingzhu's eyes. Ruibin was right. She was trying to stop everyone from listening to Yanchen's story. She would always point fingers at him, not even listening to what he wanted to say.

"Hey," Ruibin rubbed rubbed her back, "We'll listen. Then we'll judge, okay?"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Four of them were now inside Fen's office. Some of the crew were downstairs, using coffee as a distraction.

"So, who wants to talk first?" Ruibin asked, looking at his three friends.

Mingzhu avoided eye contact and looked out the window.

Lifen sighed and stepped forward, "Okay, then I'll talk first. Yanchen, Mingzhu, Ruibin. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for causing trouble, Mingzhu. I didn't mean to. That night when we uhm... did it. We weren't thinking straight. You and Yanchen just had a fight, so did Ruibin and I. I drank a little, so did he."

"You don't drink," Mingzhu comments, looking at Yanchen.

"I did. That one night," Yanchen answers. "Lifen and I hung out, talking about our own problems and then it happened."

Mingzhu sniffed, wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"We woke up the next day, not really remembering all the details but Lifen cried the whole morning. She was really guilty and she didn't know what to say to Ruibin." Yanchen continues.

"That's why you did it." Ruibin faced Lifen. "I remember now. Might've been a week after but you asked me if we can do it. Again."

"Bin, you were still the first. Nothing could change that." Lifen confessed, wiping her tears.

Yanchen looked at Mingzhu who was still quiet. He faced Ruibin, "Dude, I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen. It was in a spur of the moment and -"

"You don't have to apologize to me." Ruibin says, walking towards the door. "But talk to her."