ten

Peiyao invited Jihyu to follow Mingzhu. Although, the older doesn't want to be a creepy stalker but since Qin Fen asked him, he doesn't have a choice.

"Ge, do you like Mingzhu-jie?" Jihyu suddenly blurted which made Peiyao cough on his soda.

They were at a convenience store right across the bar where Mingzhu is at. She was hanging out with some of her college friends.

"What kind of question was that?" Peiyao asked, as soon as he finished wiping some of the soda that spilled on his pants.

Jihyu shrugged, "I'm just saying. You liked following her around -"

"This was Fen-ge's orders -"

"Even without Fen-gege's consent. You still keep an eye on her and stay by her side all the time. What gives, ge?"

Peiyao looked outside and spotted Mingzhu, holding a drink. She was smiling - for the first time after breaking up with Yanchen, she looked genuinely happy. And he would do everything to save that smile.

"I just want her to be safe and happy," Peiyao answers. "Isn't that what friends, do?"

Friends, huh?

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Have you heard? Someone told me that Chen Lifen is back and she happens to have a baby."

"No way! Is it Ruibin's?"

"I'm not sure, but rumors also say that it's Yanchen's."

"Now way! She and Yanchen did it?"

A locker door suddenly closed beside them, revealing a furious Shuzhen, "Hey! If you have nothing good to say you better drag your asshat selves in class instead of spreading false information!"

The trio hurriedly bowed their heads and rushed towards their designated rooms.

"Why are you so stressed in this fine weather?" Chunhua suddenly arrived with Yankai following behind her.

"Yeah jie, it's not good for the baby."

Shuzhen raised an eyebrow, "Who's the baby?"

"Me!" Yankai grinned, poking his cheeks. "I'm the baby!"

Shuzhen laughed at his silliness and faced Chunhua, "Lifen's looking for you."

"I'll see her some other time,"

"Are you mad at her or something? Look, Chunhua, I know you don't like people who betray their girlfriends or boyfriends but Lifen's case with Yanchen -"

"Don't even defend her," Chunhua says, stopping in her tracks. Yankai had already gone to his class so it leaves the two of them in the hallways. "She made a mistake, they both did. And she should face the consequence."

"She already apologized and admitted her mistake. Plus, she's our friend -"

"But that doesn't mean that I've already forgiven her." Chunhua faced Shuzhen. "Mingzhu also got her heart ripped and torn apart but not once have you asked about how she's been doing. We both know you and Lifen have been friends the longest, but Mingzhu's your friend too."

Shuzhen sighed, knowing she wasn't being the greatest friend right now. She tried contacting Mingzhu after the break up but she knew it wouldn't end well. Especially how Mingzhu reacted when Yanchen was about to reveal his mistake and Shuzhen knows about it.

"You should talk to her," Chunhua suggests, before taking a step foward. "You know, I think we all should."