six

"Ge, that's not how it works!" Jihyu exclaimed, pulling Peiyao away from the blender. "You're gonna break it!"

The boy pulled Peiyao away from the blender. He was planning to make some juice but decided to blend some nuts in it.

"It won't break," Peiyao answered back as Jihyu blocked his path.

"No! If you break anything again, Fen-ge's going to ban you here and fire me!"

"And that sounds troublesome, why?"

"Because I need the money!" Jihyu sighed, wiping some of his sweats away as he heard the door open.

Qin Fen walked in with Mingzhu following behind with a dog in her hands.

"Aww little Mimi went to work today!" Peiyao exclaimed as he walked towards Mingzhu, taking the dog from her hands.

Peiyao then proceeded to walk outside, while letting Mimi chase him.

Mingzhu put her bag down on the table and sighed, "I'm really desperate for some coffee right now. I have an exam this afternoon and I don't think I can stay awake."

Jihyu nods, hearing her request, "Coming right up, jie!"

Qin Fen noticed how his sister would sometimes stare in space and tap her ballpen randomly, "Mingzhu, are you staying another night at the house?"

Mingzhu furrowed her eyebrows, "Of course. I'd rather stay with you than -" She stopped midway when she heard her phone beeped with a text, "I need to go."

She walked out of the door as soon as Jihyu returns with her coffee. He pouts seeing the door close, "Jiejie left her coffee."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"I don't believe it," Mingzhu says, throwing the folder on the table. "If that is true, she would've told us. She would've asked for help!"

"But she didn't," Ruibin answers, sitting on the couch. "She was too scared to admit -"

"That it's Yanchen's son?"

"Mingzhu, you saw the results. The baby isn't his."

"So you believe its yours then?"

Ruibin scratched his head and groaned, "I don't know okay? All I know is the results are there. Might as well believed it if she did try a DNA test."

Mingzhu crossed her arms over her chest, "When did you even do it with her?"

"We.. Uhm.. we only did it once,"

Mingzhu raised an eyebrow at him. He was lying, she can tell.

Ruibin rolled his eyes, "Fine. We might've did it a couple of times,"

"Wait was this before or after she and Yanchen had that one night stand?"

The boy shrugged in response, "I don't know. I don't take down notes on whoever she had sex with."

Mingzhu sighed, trying to process the information she just heard. Lifen had a baby, and Ruibin might be the father?

"What are you going to do now?" Mingzhu asked, practically givinng up on understanding the new situation they were in.

"I'll see for myself then," Ruibin took out a letter from an envelope, "She says she's staying at Shuzhen right now. Wanna come?"

She shook her head and looked at her watch, "Yanchen's there plus I have an exam. I'll meet you tonight."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

incase anyone forgot, Jin Jihyu is an OC