twenty-seven

"Wow, that was amazing." Mingzhu exclaims as they walked out of a cave. It was already their third stop and the girl chose to ignore that Yanchen was standing beside her all this time.

"I can't believe Jeffrey has never been in here," Lifen says, checking her phone. "I sent them a message and said he thought this cave was a myth."

"Jeffrey doesn't believe anything until he sees it with his own eyes," Zimo mutters, laughing at the side.

"Ready for our next destination?" The guide asked and led them back to the boat.

"This was a great experience," Mingzhu says to no one in particular as she sat down.

Yanchen smiled beside her, "You know, before we broke up, I already booked us an island trip."

Mingzhu's face fell. Yanchen has been staying by her side all day, and she admits she misses him. She misses them. But if they get back together again, more unusual things might happen and it might cause the crew some more trouble.

"You really didn't have to do that..."

"But I did because I wanted to travel the world with you, Mingzhu." Yanchen answers, looking up at the sky. "Only you."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

It was 4pm when they finished their tour, and as they walk back to the resort, Changxi suddenly walked towards Mingzhu, "Hey, they're serving ice cream at the dining hall. Wanna join me?"

Mingzhu was about to nod when Yanchen grabs a hold of her wrist, "Actually, we're gonna hang out at the cafe. If you don't mind."

Changxi gritted his teeth, "I do mind, Zhou Yanchen. Now let her go,"

"I don't think I can ever let her go again, He Changxi."

The crew who were present at the lounge, started to walk towards them. They were attracting a crowd.

"Guys, let's not do this here." Bangbang suggests, looking at some of the guests who were trying to eavesdrop.

Changxi crossed his arms, "Well, then, let her decide."

Lifen sighed, looking at Mingzhu who was getting confused, "You don't have to do this, Mingzhu."

Mingzhu turned around to face Yanchen. The moment they laid eyes on each other, Yanchen knew. That was the same look Mingzhu gave him the day they broke up. He slowly let go of his hold.

"You wanna go with him?" Yanchen whispers.

Mingzhu slowly nods, "We hung out the whole day and I think its only fair to take him up on his offer."

Yanchen pats her head, "You always put your friends first and that's mainly the reason why I fell for you." He looked at Changxi, "Enjoy your ice cream."

Before anyone could react, Yanchen walked away, not minding the calls of his friends.