one

THREE WEEKS LATER

"Yanchen," Shuzhen kicked the guy who was sleeping on the floor of the living room, "Wake up."

"No!" Yanchen muttered, covering his body with the blanket.

Shuzhen sighed, "Well, if you're skipping class, don't drag us into it. I left some pancakes in the fridge."

Zimo walked down the stairs, picking up his bag from the couch, "He's not going?"

His girlfriend shrugged, "He's in pain. Just leave him alone. Gege, we're leaving!"

"Okay. Be careful!" Yilong answered back from the basement.

"Yanchen's on the floor." She adds.

"I'll just vaccuum him up later!"

The couple exited the house and climbed on Yilong's car who was driven by Zimo.

"Oh, right, we need to pick Yankai up from his house," Shuzhen reminds, putting on the seatbelt.

Zimo rolled his eyes, "Do I look like his driver to you?"

"Yes, now drive,"

The drive to Yankai's house was about four minutes and when they arrived, he was already waiting outside, "Hi jie, hi ge,"

"Yankai, you need to learn how to drive," Zimo says as soon as he heard the door close behind him.

"I want to but Shuzhen jie says you'll always be there to pick me up."

Zimo eyed his girlfriend, "You promised something again without my consent."

"Hey, I was doing him a favor!" Shuzhen defends herself.

"And what about me?"

"Hey!" She pricked her finger on his cheek, "This is my brother's car and you're only driving it. Who's doing who a favor?"

Zimo bit his lip and continued driving, "You're right. My mistake. My apologies, Lady Shuzhen."

Shuzhen chukled at her boyfriend's nonsense and looked at her phone. She noticed an unread message, "Hey, Yankai did you text me while you were waiting for us?"

"No," Yankai shook his head. "I already knew you were coming."

Shuzhen opened the message and almost dropped the phone when she saw who it was from,

Let's meet up.
Lifen.