What They Think and How I Feel

"This is yours?" Joe's mouth hung agape, eyes wide and breath caught in his throat. Holy god this place was nice and made the ginger's bank account weep. Never had he seen something so expensive in person and he hadn't even stepped inside yet!

"I know, it's not much compared to the glamour mansions you see on tv, but I like this little community. No one really bothers me and they're all quite friendly. Plus Gwilym and Lucy are only a couple of blocks away." Ben lugged all their things with little trouble, letting Joe walk ahead to check out his flat.

"Not muc- are you nuts? This place is insane! Maybe I picked the wrong business to be apart of. Maybe I should try out being an actor." He slipped out of his shoes after side stepping the door and finding a few pairs of Ben's shoes lying neatly in a row. Socks slipping over cleaned titled floor and eyes wondering over the cream walls and large windows giving you a peak of the outside world. Almost losing it when he looked from one window to see a large pool with its own diving board, slide, and pool chairs making a mental note to go swimming before he left regardless of the weather.

Ben finally spoke after shimming into his bedroom to put their things down, sliding down the door with a grunt trying to hit the handle just right to push the wood door open. "It's not all that much, but I'm glad you like it. Make yourself at home. Mi casa su casa."

The other had already started raiding the fridge with a yawn slipping easily from his lips. "You have nothing to eat here," a yawn has him stopping again, "Are you trying to starve me?"

"You just had a couple of bags of plane peanuts, your dinner and some of mine, plus whatever other snacks you snuck while I was sleeping. Time for bed, young man." Ben scolded him jokingly, wiggling his finger at the figure currently shifting around bottles and containers in his cupboard.

"Whatever you say, Dad" Joe quipped. Paying no attention to the figure lurking behind him. That is until Ben wrapped his arms around his waist and picked him up with a squeal. "H-hey put me down!" It wasn't threatening, full of laughter. He tried struggling against the other boy, but to no avail. Ben was stronger than he was, muscles flexing to keep him for squirming right back to the cupboard to munch of the bag of chips he found shoved in the darkest corner.

"No bed time. Let's go, Love. You need to rest so I can show you around." Ben grunted, carrying the younger boy to his room with the other huffing. Arms crossed over his chest and legs dangling, defeated. Too tired to even attempt putting out anymore energy knowing it was useless fighting against Ben's strong grip.

The room wasn't small to say the least. Big enough to hold a king sized bed, grey sheets with a beautiful pattern stretched across the fabric. There were more than four pillows leading Joe to believe Ben needed a bunch of pillows to sleep which explained why back at the dorm he would wake up with all the pillows on Ben's side. There were two bedside tables with a vase of full bloomed red roses. A frame sat on the other and on closer inspection he could see the smiling faces of Lucy, Gwilym, and Ben. The boys arms curled around her small waist and crowding her. She didn't seem to mind one bit with how wide her smile was. This picture just proved to Joe how close the three really were and he was so glad they didn't mind including Rami or himself in their tight knit group.

A wardrobe was pushed against the wall, door half opened and an array of colors peeking out. The carpeted floor a contrast to the rest of the flat Joe had seen which was all tiled. Another door had been left ajar which Joe assumed would be the master bathroom.

The older boy dropped the other unceremoniously on the bed which bounced under the weight, shifting the sheets to tuck him in. "Hey what about my clothes? I can't sleep in these conditions."

"Oh, need help?" Ben winked, a playful smirk hanging off his lips.

"Please?"

The sheets were pulled once more exposing a still fully clothed Joe to the cool air in the room. A soft kiss was pressed into his lips before Ben pulled away and started to tug at the t-shirt covering a familiar pale chest to him. "Of course, Love." Once that was pulled over his head in one swift motion, the older boy made quick work of Joe's old jeans. Sliding them down his leg with a little more effort. Then his socks were next tossing all the discarded clothes to the side.