Make you Mine

Ok I just wanted to say that this idea was taken from two different edits using 'Make You Mine' by Public. The one edit was created by @Bchvmian and the other by @sevenseasoframi both on Instagram. Please go check out their edits!

Rami watched on from his seat at the back of the classroom. Most of the class were simply pretending to pay attention at this point, maybe one or two students actually listening to whatever the professor was saying. He didn't exactly have a good view, but by Joe's body language he looked, uncomfortable. The boy took one glance at his teacher who was babbling away at the board, backed turned to the class, and decided to see if Lucy knew what was going on between the two.

Rami ❤️
So... Ben just showed up on
campus and is standing
outside our classroom
with Joe...

Love Of My Life
Wait
You mean Ben actually did it
Omg send pics

Rami❤️
sent attached image

Love Of My Life
Why does Joe look so stiff? Smh.
We both told him not to
F this up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Rami❤️
a little warning next time
you guys plan on stopping by
I mean I could have at least
warned Joe before hand....

poor boy has drool marks on
his face Luce

"Go out" Ben nodded, "with you?" Another nod of affirmation. Joe turned back to his classroom, meeting eyes with Rami who gave him a thumbs up. Joe didn't make decisions like this on his own and certainly not this fast. He normally had time and Rami to think about it. While he was laying in bed trying to sleep he could think about. Pros, cons, ups, downs, and all the in between. Then he could talk himself out of it, talk himself back into it, and play around this going, not going circle for a least two days. "I don't know... I barely know you, Ben. Listen last night was fun, but you're gonna be going back to London and I have to focus on my studies." Joe turned, attempting to go back to the most boring class he had ever been to. Ben's plea stopped him in his tracks.

"Please, just let me take you out on one date. You'll love it. I can buy you anything your heart desires. Clothes, jewelry, school books. Anything." Ben pleaded. He just wanted to have a chance with the ginger.

Joe was extremely put off by the idea of materialistic things. He shook his head, his hand gripping the door handle. Ben pulled him back gently, hoping to get his attention once more. The blonde was wearing his heart on his sleeve at this point, knowing if Joe really didn't want to it would sink to his feet. Feet stomping on it as the ginger walked away. He couldn't handle another trample.

"Please, just give me three days to prove that we're worth it. I've fallen for you Joseph Mazzello."

Rami❤️
Luce.
Lucy.
Ben looks so desperate
I'm
Omg
Luce

Love Of My Life
I stg if they don't get together
I'm
fighting them both

Joe sighed. He looked back at Rami who was furiously tapping at his phone then turned to face Ben again. "Fine."

"Fine?" Hope. Hope dripped from every letter of the word. Ben was getting his chance, he would be able to take Joe out. A pounding in his chest made him almost afraid he may have a heart attack right here.

"Fine, but no more gifts." Joe really hoped his wasn't making a bad decision. He wasn't going to lie to himself, he was afraid to get attached to Ben. They couldn't possibly work. Ben had work, a career surrounded by beautiful people and Joe had school and bills and Rami. They both couldn't just put their lives on hold. It would be easier just to be friends, to forget their attraction for each other all together. But neither would be able to do that. Being friends wouldn't be enough for either of them, especially knowing they never gave it a shot. Before he went back into his class, gifts in hand, he smiled at Ben, "pick me up tonight and make sure you aren't wearing your dork disguise. I can't have people think I'm going out with a douche who wears sunglasses at night."