Never Let You Go, Love

This chapter contains smut!!! Just a warning

"Joe is literally going to cry," Mary gushed over the phone. She had wanted to stay and see Joe's reaction, but sadly had work she couldn't miss. The other three had promised to get pictures for the younger sibling who thanked them before hunting up. Ben was standing in the ice rink he had rented out, his three favorite people standing with him. He had been lucky enough to not only be able to rent out the rink for the night, but it was also the newer of the rinks in LA. The whites and reds that were the theme were still rich in color and hadn't been destroyed yet. The ice was nice and smooth, perfect for skating over.

For their date the rink had been decked out in beautiful white fairy lights hung carefully above the rink itself. A table had been carefully pulled into the middle of the rink, a crisp white table cloth hiding how old said surface really was. Flowers rested on top the clothed table and rose petals had been carefully laid from the entrance to the opening door of the rink by Lucy, who insisted it had to be perfect.

Food was ordered from a four star restaurant right down the road and Gwilym had offered to pick it up for Ben while he went to pick Joe up from his dorm. Rami, being ever the sneak, had lied to Joe and told him Lucy had invited him out for the night. He felt bad at first, but then remember Joe would probably thank him for it anyway.

Joe was waiting patiently, nervously really, looking over himself in the mirror and fixing any stray piece of hair. Due to the fact they would be at a skating rink and he remembered how the chill bite if you weren't dressed properly, Joe decided that staying warm trumped looking good. He threw on the only other nice pair of jeans he owned, a black long sleeve shirt he remembered getting the last Christmas back home, a tan trench coat that he choose to button all the way, a soft black scarf, and of course, a beanie.

Joe almost jumped out of his skin when there was a knock at his door. The ginger took a deep breath to calm himself, looking over himself one last time, and opened the door with a small smile stretched across his face.

"You look, stunning." Ben breathed when Joe opened the door. The older boy was dressed in a coat with a scarf and a beanie resting neatly on top his blonde locks. It was adorable really.

"You think so?" The younger of the two looked down at himself again, "I mean these clothes are kind of old and I was more worried about freezing on the ice then anything else."

"Don't ever second guess yourself, Joe. You're gorgeous and you shouldn't need me to even say it." Ben leans in hesitating for a second before deciding to kiss the boy's nose instead. The thought of over stepping his boundaries crushed Ben. Never wanting to do anything that would make Joe uncomfortable around him.

They soon left, hand and hand, Joe's cheeks pink from the compliment and kiss he both wasn't expecting, but was grateful for. Driving with the top down like last time with Ben leaving his hand in Joe's as they drove. It wasn't very busy since it was between the odd hours of people either finishing up dinner or deciding if they wanted to waste that last penny going out or saving for next weeks rent. When the radio started humming the soft tone of 'Somebody To Love', Joe took it upon himself to turn the volume up and sing his heart out. Ben couldn't stop the huge smile or the adoration that was all over his face. He could feel his heart beating a beat too fast at the sound of Joe's singing, finding it beautiful.

When they finally arrived, thankfully before Ben's heart exploded out of his chest, Ben quickly shut the car off and opened the door for his date. Thankfully, Joe didn't say a word about how empty the rank was. "I want you to trust me ok. Close your eyes." His hands were shaking and he silently prayed Joe wouldn't take notice. He didn't, instead giving the hand in his a squeeze and closing his eyes.