Extra Extra; Read All About It

'Former model and golden globe winner, Benjamin Hardy, is supposedly being kicked off television hit Black Iris that has recently been picked up by The CW for a season two. Ben, who plays the main protagonist, Ethan Mayor, in the show did not show up for filming according to Emma Riddleson; Ben's former agent. Ms. Riddleson had been working for Ben for about three years now and has only recently quit.

"Ben never seemed to really care much for his job," she goes on to say, "and it shows as of recently when he leaves London to go and play games back in America,". Emma told The Sun that just days before filming Ben had hurriedly called the director, Oliver Reed, to inform him of his unexpected emergency back in America. "He doesn't have any family there so, I'm not quite sure why he would rush of to America." Emma informs.

"I was shocked when Ben called me two days before filming would start. He didn't even give me much information just said something had come up and he would be back in a week. I can't push back filming because of his foolishness," Oliver goes on to tell us. "If he took this job more seriously he would be much further in this industry. He would have been better just sticking to what he was good at, modeling."

These are only speculations of Hardy's loss on the film. Both his agent and the direct never directing saying he would be kicked from the show.

Fans all across the world go to Twitter and Instagram to give their own speculations on the situation and their feelings of Hardy's possible end.

XxHardybabexX
if @BenHardy gets kicked off I'm boycotting I stg

Bennysgirl365
@BenHardy how are y'all gonna just say that he's gonna he kicked off the show when he's 1. The main role in the show AND 2. Who the hell is gonna replace him? I mean really no one can pull of that part like he can. Name me an actor who can... that's right I'm waiting

Jacobfissss
@BenHardy show won't be the same without you

BeNhArDy
... smh can't just kick the main character off the show it'll be garbage without @BenHardy anyway. None of those other people can act. Let's be real

Moondustlet
@BenHardy doesn't deserve all this negativity. Yes it's inconvenient for something to come up last minute right before filming but his last minute emergency must have been very important to him he wouldn't just risk his career for no reason and @EmmaRiddleson @OliverReed can go f themselves if they don't know that. Sending you love from Reading!

Ben Hardy's friends; Lucy Boynton, actress of shows such as A Star Gone Out and Keep Me Grounded, If Only For Now, and her boyfriend Rami Malek theater student at The University of California go on Instagram and Twitter with Gwilym Lee, actor of recent film The Islander, to support their friend.

@LucyBoynoton
@BenHardy did not just run off to America. Something serious came up but he is going to dive head first into filming once he's back in London. You can count on it

@GwilymLee
@BenHardy you make sure you settle everything out there and then you come back when you can. We'll settle all this bull while you're out. Your fans won't let the crew let you go mate

@RamiMalek
@BenHardy can't believe all this fuss. Sorry about all the trouble and thank you for looking after him. He really needed you

Rami's tweet had many speculating that Mr. Hardy was going to America to see a secret lover. Many of the speculations say that the lover is none other then Rami's own friend, Joe Mazzello, English major and third year at The University Of California.