One Night Turning Everything Upside Down

Can I just say while writing this I had to look at some pics for Gwilym to post and... he's so cute! Like he looks so awkward in phots and I'm living for it.

'Fuck. Ok, ok. He's not even that hot. He's just cute.' Joe sized the tall, gor- not gorgeous stranger, being a little too obvious. Rami had a knowing smirk on this face, ready to watch from the sidelines as his friend went home with the good looking man.

'Fuck, ok, so maybe he was hot...' the ginger could still hear the gentle giants voice in his head and feel his large hand on his shoulder, which helped him fall deeper into thought. 'Shit ok, he was more than hot. Like sit on his fucking face hot.' He, not so subtly, checked the stranger out one more time before realizing the man was looking at him expectedly. 'Shit.'

"I'm sorry I ah, I didn't get that." The older man had to almost scream over the music just for him to be able to assume the beautiful stranger had heard him, and even then he wasn't sure if he had been heard. Trying his best to come up with a flaw on this man, he couldn't. He wanted to ask how the weather was up there, just to get a response out of the other man but it seemed all his jokes had been melted away by the gentle smile on the mans face.

The after party had been for Gwilym and the rest of the film crew for their outstanding work and of course finally wrapping on the bloody thing. So, instead of going back to his hotel room and calling Ben to make sure he hadn't gotten himself into too much trouble, he ended up in the back seat of some limousine. He made an effort to at least send a quick message to his long time friend who had been down in the dumps recently.

The whole ride to the well known club on the classier side of LA had been full of snapchat videos, silly antics, and lots of photos that would definitely end up on Instagram tomorrow morning. When hangovers were a force to be reckoned with and your new friend was the bin or, Gwilym preferred, the toilet.

When they did show up the bouncer all but threw the rope down and greeted them all with as much enthusiasm as a fan would, only a few of the guests actually being kind enough to thank the man or say their own 'hellos'. Gwilym wasn't too close to anyone from the cast besides a sweet girl named Lucy.

Lucy and him had become friends quickly after realizing they both didn't have much in common with the few cast members that did go out of there way to talk to them. The rest were mostly stuck up and rude, only wanting to talk to them to get into their collective pants. The blonde's relationship with Gwilym turned quickly into something brotherly that she wouldn't have expected but loved all the same as filming went on. She was even more thrilled when she finally had the chance to meet Ben, the blonde boy Gwilym talked about all the time like he was something precious and fragile.

She had listened intently when Gwilym gave her a peek into Ben when they had been out getting drinks together. Her heart breaking for the young boy who she wanted so badly to wrap her arms around and fight off anyone who dared to hurt him. The brunette didn't get into too much detail, not wanting to completely out all the things his friend had unfortunately been through but Lucy understood. It wasn't her place to question or push.

When she did finally meet the oh so infamous Ben, she had to stop herself from collecting him quickly in her arms at how broken he looked. You could see
the broken look in his eyes and the fake smile he tried his best to plaster on his face. But she didn't want to push and cause the boy to drawl further into himself.

It took awhile, a few months of the three of them hanging out, but Lucy quickly became a permanent member of their small friend groups and she couldn't have asked for more. The boys became her shield from creeps and, despite her small stature and sweet personality, Lucy fought off any hussy who thought of trying to step up on her two favorite boys.