I Can Feeling You Watching Me

Ben was livid. The woman his assistant had stuck him with wasn't just a literal octopus, oh no it's much worse. She had the whiniest bloody voice he had ever heard in his entire life. He couldn't go five feet away without her crying about him leaving her and she had sprayed so much perfume that he felt like he was choking being around her. So, after arriving at the Golden Globes together, struggling to smile for the cameras when all he could hear next to him was her whining about them getting her good side, he made a mental note to kill Gwilym and his stupid date.

''You don't have a bloody good side.' Ben thought bitterly. She didn't even have a personality to redeem herself. This would be the last time he left a decision like this up to his evil assistant. The blonde swears she's the devil sometimes, and he wouldn't be surprised if she was.

Gwilym and the rest of the gang weren't fairing much better. Joe had had about five panic attacks in front of their dorm mirror, messing with his hair every which way before giving up. The woman from the cafe had come over and fixed the defeated Joe's hair for him, Rami getting himself ready all the awhile.

They had decided to meet their 'dates', Joe's wasn't really a date but he was certain Lucy had asked his friend as one. Those two were going to be the end of Joe's poor heart. The originally plan was to get ready at their dorm, leave early and be dropped off at the hotel the two were staying at via Uber. Neither wanting to show up in their broken down and beat up cars, not that Gwil or Lucy would care. They both knew the stars didn't care much about appearance or money. Clearly showing that by going with their two friends instead of Hollywood's next top stars.

That would have been fine and dandy except, Joe had lost a shoe and had spent twenty minutes looking for it only to turn up under his bed. Rami couldn't get his tie quite right and let the sweet older woman help him. The older woman fussed over the two boys and took as many pictures as they would allow. Letting her pose them in as many poses as she could think of, pushing the boys out the door when attempting to get her in one of the photos.

They left late. They left so late that they both called their respective 'dates' to apologize profusely while their Uber driver floored it through the streets of LA, via their orders. The two ended up paying their poor Uber driver extra for getting them there in a ten minute ride instead of a half hour one. Gwilym had told Ben to go on without Lucy and himself and Ben had groaned. The taller man knew he would be getting an earful about Ben's date once they were together again.

"I'm so sorry," the two gasped at the same time. They were both crouched over in front of the hotel's main lobby. Their dates just laughed and waved them off. Gwilym let Joe take his arm after stating, 'like chicken? Take a wing' at which Joe had started to die from laughter instead of simply being out of shape. Rami on the other hand had to remember how to breathe after seeing how beautiful Lucy looked.

The dark skinned boy was not prepared for her to look as beautiful as she did. Of course he knew she would be breathtaking, but not to this extreme. She was wearing all gold, her dress the color of the Globes that were to be handed out tonight. A tasteful slit was cut into her dress but it didn't make the garment look slutty in anyway, just added to the overall look. The dress was tight enough to show off her natural curves but leave you with a running imagination. It was cut low in a v and had long sleeves attached, gold heels putting the look together.

It took him more than a few seconds to catch his breath and realize he was starring, mouth agape. "You look..." there aren't any words, he wanted to say but settled on, "breathtaking." Her smile was wide, showing her teeth.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Rami." Lucy answered back, taking his arm and letting him lead them to the limousine that would be taking the group to the event. The whole ride was filled with constant laughter, friendly jabs between Rami and Joe, and lots of pictures. Joe wanted to remember this moment forever, being with friends without a care in the world.