Sequel!

Hey guys! So, I'm writing a sequel to this book. It's called "The Beta's Slutty Mate" and will be the story between Amelia and Dylan.

I know?! Dylan and Amelia as mates?! *le gasp*

Anyways, I swear it'll be a LOT better than this book, with less grammatical errors and a well thought out plot, with twists and turns that'll take your breath away.

Check it out on my profile:

Here's the description:

"It means that, I want you to fuck me. Hard," She ripped the vest that limited their contact, tugging it away like a wanton woman. "I want you to take control of me, of my body," She dauntlessly divulged her inner cravings, placing open mouthed kisses along his jaw. "Fuck me from behind, while pulling my hair," She let go of his wrist to slightly tug at his deep, brown locks. Her kisses were now aimed at his neck. "Spank me, when I do something wrong," She kissed his chest and marginally grinded her hips against his, earning a deep moan when their limbs collided. "Push inside me, grope me, play with me as you please, suck me inside out, until I'm begging- pleading for release," Her mouth closed on his nipple, biting it lightly, an animalistic groan ripping out of his throat.

~*~

In other cliché werewolf stories, the Pack's slut who claims to be the Alpha's mate, sleeps with him and harms the Luna, because she was too caught up in her own illusion, dies in the end.

But, what if she survives and is the Beta's hidden mate?

Will the slut quit her whorish ways? Will the Beta accept her, despite her doings? Will she taint his innocence- or will his love overpower her dark side? What if they both get stuck in a void they can't get out of? Read onwards to find out!

Make sure to check it out!