Chapter 25. His penthouse

"Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed."
-Bob Riley.

Chapter 25. His penthouse

Hazel, still in Michael's arms, found herself in Michael's penthouse after a walk of about forty five minutes away from the hospital. In these forty five minutes, Michael nor complained, showed any sign of irritation or fatigue nor did he set Hazel back on the ground. Even when she told him that she was perfectly fine and able to walk on her own, Michael just glared at her sending her the message that she should shut up, which she did. Even in the elevator he did not set her down.

His penthouse was huge- wait no, it was enormous! The first place which she saw was the living room. There was an L-shaped caramel colored sofa and a coffee table which faced it. A 72 inch smart television was hung up on the wall. There was also a royal blue colored single person massage chair and Hazel's body itched to try it. Stairs led everywhere and the whole room was lightened up by the sun's light which penetrated through the windows. The blue colored curtains were open, giving her a clear view of New York. The floor was so clean that Hazel was afraid to get down from Michael's arms, afraid that she would get mud all over.

(The living room

(The living room. I do not own the picture!)

He gracefully climbed one flight if stairs and opened one of the rooms to reveal the bedroom. His bedroom. It was a black and white themed room. A queen sized bed was placed in the middle, a television and a black colored sofa faced it. A chandelier hung from the ceiling and two side tables were placed on each side of the bed which black colored lamps on top. Huge mirrors were placed on one side of the room and Hazel blushed at the sight of her being carried by Michael. They looked ridiculous.

Ridiculously perfect.

( The bedroom ^^)

Michael placed Hazel on the bed gently and went towards the huge mirrors. He pushed a button and it opened to reveal a huge closet.

There were clothes everywhere! Shirts and pants hung on the railings there and the shoes rack was filled.

(The closet! ^^)

(The closet! ^^)

Michael went inside the closet and returned with a white T-shirt with pyjamas which he placed on the bed.

"If you look at the left side of the closet, you'll see a door which will leads to the bathroom. You can have a shower in there," Michael said, pointing to the closet behind him to which Hazel nodded.

She picked the hanger up and proceeded towards the bathroom. She was having trouble with locking it since there were too many buttons so she just left it there. She stripped out from her clothes and turned the water on. When it got to the right temperature, she jumped in and washed her body, head to toe. He did not give her any feminine shampoos so she just used his.

Why do men's products produce more lather as compared to woman's?

She quickly rinsed her body and towel dried it, not bothering to blow dry her hair.

She put on the shirt first, liking the way his scent engulfed her. She brought the neck of the shirt up to her nose and sniffed it.

Creepy.

Then she put on the pajamas but no matter how hard she tried, they wouldn't fit. Well, they wouldn't have fit anyways but they kept falling down. Hazel, groaning, decided to just ditch the pajama and went out with bare thighs.

"Umm, these just keep falling down my legs so-" Hazel said as soon as she walked inside the bedroom again but a growl cut her off.

It came from the bed where a very sexy Michael sat. He had no shirt on and was only in his pajama. Hazel saw the way his muscles flexed and drooled seeing his abs. He had such a perfect body. He was the definition of perfection.

Hazel gulped seeing his face. His eyes were trailing down her legs and she felt a little insecure. She saw so many emotions in his eyes but one which caught hers was desire.

"This does not fit," Hazel whispered this time, stretching her arms out, a silent indication that he should take the garment from her hands. She couldn't look at him so she just looked down at the floor.

She could hear him walking to her. She heard the shuffling of his feet and her heart thumped loudly in her chest. All of her muscles were in full alert mode.

Instead of taking the garment from her hands and proceeding to put it inside the closet, like Hazel had hoped, he threw it on the sofa that was facing the bed making Hazel gasp.

Poor pajama.

She looked at him wide eyed but instead of regret, she saw a smirk. A very sexy smirk.

"You have sexy legs," Michael whispered, his breath fanning her face.

Yeah, sure be blunt. That's one way to be honest.

It was obvious that he too had showered, judging by his minty breath. Hazel just looked down, not wanting him to see how red her face was.

"Look at me," He whispered to her, his face coming closer to hers. She refused and just closed her eyes shut.

"Look at me," He ordered this time, bring his thumb to her chin and forcing her look up. When she didn't open her eyes, he lightly brushed his lips to hers. She shuddered at the impact, her eyes opening on her own.

"That's better," He said, nibbling her earlobe.

Hazel felt weak in the knees so she grabbed a handful of his hair. Michael placed his hands on her hips, trailing kisses from her earlobe to her jaw and her neck. He kissed the placed where he was supposed to mark her and Hazel moaned.

"Michael..."

"Shhh baby..." He coaxed her gently. His hands trailed circles on her hips while he continued his assault with his mouth.

Hazel wanted him to stop. She was not ready, not now at least. But all the protests flew from her mind when he sucked on the valley of her breasts.

What she didn't know was that this event would change her life forever.

Boom! I love cliffhangers, I really do ^-^ Anyways, what do you think will happen next? Drop your thoughts on this chapter in the comments below!

Question:

Youtube or Spotify?