Chapter 27. "Hey, baby"

"When love is real, it finds a way."
-Anonymous

Chapter 27. "Hey, baby."

"Clean this up, you filthy omega," One of the blondes of the pack snickered, kicking a rock towards Hazel.

It had been about three weeks since she returned to her pack- The Water pack. Her Alpha had run a pack meeting deciding what to do with her. She hadn't known that missing the banishment ceremony would come with consequences.

This was one of them.

She was demoted to the rank of omega in her pack. All the money and belongings she had brought with her from New York had been distributed among the pack. She was given a spare room in the maids corner. It was worse than the one she had in New York.

It got worse though. The Alpha had a son, Stephan, who also hadn't found his mate yet but was really horny and couldn't keep his dick inside his pants. The Alpha had told her that she was to pleasure his son in night every time he felt like it.

Thankfully, he had gone to pursue his studies this month. But tomorrow, he will be back.

Hazel's job was to clean the floors, rooms, do the dishes, the laundry and every other chore in the pack house. She was bullied, shoved and called names at but she did not care. At least she could meet up with her family now at any time she felt like. But with the amount of work she had on her shoulders, she couldn't even meet up and have dinner with her family.

Every day she would wish for Michael to come, burst through the doors and take her away. She would imagine a life with him, one where she told him that she was a wolf and he would accept her. She probably traumatized the poor man by showing the human her wolf. She wanted him back. Her wolf yearned for his love. She wanted to accept and forgive him for what he did because she did want it.

She wanted to go back to him.

"Oops," The same blonde chuckled, dumping her orange juice on top of her head. "My bad," She said, throwing the bottle on her head. Hazel didn't say anything. She couldn't. So she just sighed and cleaned the stain up.

********

"WHERE IS SHE?" Michael's voice boomed across the pack house as he consulted his detectives or the word yelled would be more suitable here.

"Sir, as I told you we don't know ye-" Michael stopped the man from talking by banging his fist on the table.

"It's been three fucking weeks. How do you not know yet?" He yelled at him again.

"I'm sorry, sir-"

"Get out," Michael seethed at him and immediately, the man scurried out of his sight.

Michael sighed, slumping in his chair. He was going crazy. He missed seeing Hazel everyday. He missed her scent, her eyes, her body, her oh so sweet voice and everything about her. If he could go back in time, he would make the moment he last saw her better for both of them.

He heard the door opening, disturbing his trail of thoughts and he fumed. "I thought I said get out-"

"I know, sir but it's about Ms. Greyson. We know where she is."

********

This is it.

The day the Alpha's son, Stephan will be back.

The day she was supposed to give him what he wants in bed.

The day she would lose something so precious to her. And she would lose it to some pervert.

Hazel was asked to not do any work today. She was just supposed to lie on the son's bed, looking seductive with a lingerie on and wait for him there. She was threatened that if she wouldn't, they'd throw her out of the pack and she would be on her own. Moreover, her family would have to take on her rank as omega which she could not risk. Reluctantly, she had agreed. Even though she did not have a choice.

She sighed and went into the shower, washing her body. She wore the black colored lingerie which the Alpha's maid had bought for her and put on a jacket on it. She felt disgusted by the thin piece of fibre and the way it clutched onto her skin. Her nerves were eating her and she in no way felt prepared for what's about to come next.

Heading out of her room, she walked towards the kitchen where she prepared breakfast for herself and brought it back in her room which she ate it in silence. Being an omega also meant that she could not communicate with other wolves, unless she was given permission to do so.

She could hear voices from the main lounge of people gathering and laughing and she knew that Stephan was back. She glanced at her clock which said 10.30 am and sighed. This really was it. No one could save her from this brutality as no one knew about it.

Taking a peek from her room, she headed upstairs to his room. Luckily she escaped any awkward encounters with any of the pack members. Slipping in his bed, she gagged at his scent. It wasn't that it was bad, no. It was just that she and her wolf didn't accept it.

The door handle moved downwards and she knew that he had arrived. Plastering on a fake smile, she awaited. Even though every inch of her body felt disgusted, she knew that this was her fate. She was happy knowing that Michael wasn't here to witness this otherwise he would've died from the pain, figuratively of course.

When the door fully opened, she saw a man in his late twenties walk in. He had a white shirt on with blue colored faded jeans and a brown leather jacket on top. He also had a bit of a beard growing, which, according to Hazel was a really huge turnoff. He was tall and a little bit hot but Michael was way hotter than him.

Stop thinking about him right now!

Biting her red colored lips, she grinned at the man who grinned back.

She ran a hand through her hair and said, "Hey, baby."

Ummm...this story probably makes you want to pull your hair out from its roots and I can tell because I speak from experience even though it is my story but >.<

Pls bear with me. The good chapters will be here soon 😇

Question:

Coke or Pepsi? 🍷