Chapter 5

Ay my lovely couple is back😍😉

When we got back to my place, the boys went to freshen up, leaving the ladies and I time to discuss our plan of action.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"You tell them, and we hold them all back," Mina said.

"Be serious!" I exclaimed.

"Oh sweet sister I'm being extremely serious," she said.

I groaned in frustration.

If we hadn't told Jimin not to react his reaction would match everyone else's. Shocked and crazy.

"Y/N stop acting like you're about to tell your disapproving parents. You're telling your best friends in the whole world something they'll be ecstatic to hear," Mina reasoned.

"I guess but you know me. I'm a paranoid person," I argued.

"Well stop overreacting and tell them, because I know them, and they would be happy for you. Especially Namjoon hyung," Jimin said coming up from behind me and wrapping me in a bear hug.

"Wow, you didn't take long for once," Lily scoffed, pulling Jimin in for a sweet kiss.

"Aww how cute!" Mina, Yoonji, and I cooed.

Jimin coughed in embarrassment.

"This isn't about me! It's about Y/N telling Namjoon she's pregnant!" Jimin said, pretty loudly.

"You want to tell the whole universe while you're at it," I remarked.

"Sorry. But seriously. You overreact too much. It's a lot easier than it seems. You're just making everything ten times more dramatic than it needs to be," Jimin said.

"Bad choice of words," Lily coughed.

"EXCUSE ME?! You wanna say that again?! Or better still do you want to try being pregnant? Do you want to try dealing with the paranoia coursing through your veins?! Or with the pain in every part of your body?! Do you?! Do you?! Don't tell me I'm being dramatic!" I yelled.

Mina and Yoonji grabbed me and held me back before I jumped Jimin.

"Good going Jimin. You got her hormones raging," Lily said.

"I didn't mean to," he said, still taken aback by my outburst.

"You didn't have to," Lily giggled.

"What on Earth is going on?" Namjoon asked, coming down the stairs, the boys soon following.

We looked at each other before affirming it was nothing.

"Let's just go. The girls and I planned very hard for this," Yoonji said.

We all headed to the van and got in.

"You sure you want to drive?" Mina asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine," I assured her.

Namjoon got in next to me while the other filled in at the back.

We started driving and I felt Namjoon's hand slowly fall to my leg and creeping to my thigh.

"What on Earth are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing. I'm just resting my hand," he smirked.

Boy did I miss his teasing side.

"I missed you a lot baby," he whispered tenderly into my ear causing me to shiver.

"I missed you too Joon," I said.