Ch-15: Something unknown

Author POV:
______________

"Guys, Amelia went to train Nancy but that dumb took a reflective glass instead of bulletproof glass!" scarlet told while shouting.

"Hey, she can't die right now. I didn't even meet her yet."

"Shut up, V. We should just quickly go there." jungkook and Luke told and ran out of the room while scarlet also nodded and followed along.

Amelia POV:
______________

"Ok, so I will show you the first shot then you try."

"Best of luck."

"Yeah. I got the chance to show you my talent once in 7 years. How can I miss this chance?"

"Yeah yeah. And this obviously your first and last chance."

I and Nancy just smile at each other. Then I pulled the trigger and targeting, ready to shoot. When I shot the gun in just on the target the bullet reverses back. Wtf wasn't it suppose to be a bulletproof glass? Before I could even dodge the bullet I heard the door open quickly and someone pushed me aside with a speed of light and pinned me against the wall.

Before I could open my eyes, I felt something warm and soft on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw V kissing me??!! I pushed him hard and kicked his leg whereas the others were just standing with a shocked expression.

"How dare you kiss me, huh?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"Huh? You came suddenly and pinned me to the wall. Who told you to come here?"

"I was trying to help, ok. I had no intention to kiss someone like you."

"Like I have?"

"And why on earth did you pull your tongue out?"

"When did-"

"Woah..... Get a room already guys," Nancy told still shocked.

"Shut up. It's nothing like that. And stop making false talks, you alien," Amelia again shouts at V.

"What did you just call me?"

"Stop it guys. Just calm down. It was an accident." Everyone stopped us and calmed us down while everyone was just laughing.

"Stop laughing. And from when did bulletproof glass started to act like reflective glass?"

"There's nothing wrong with the glasses. You took the wrong one instead of bulletproof glass, you dumb," scarlet told while scolding me.

"Oh, maybe I did. Whatever, everyone makes mistakes sometimes."

Nancy POV:
_____________

Every one of us just laughs hear Amelia. In the whole moment, I always feel jungkook's gaze on me. But I just ignore it. I am really happy to see Luke. But I don't know about the boy who just kissed Amelia. My thoughts got interrupted when I saw that boy walking towards me with a cute smile.

 My thoughts got interrupted when I saw that boy walking towards me with a cute smile

He had to attract eyes and lips. And a full of facial attractions with no flaw. He just has a perfect and handsome which can't be denied.

He walked closer to me and asked,

"You are Nancy, right?"

"Yeah."

"Hi, I'm V. Nice to meet you," he told with the cutest box smile.

"Nice to meet you too."

"You were practising gun shooting, huh?"

"Yup."

"Well, you shouldn't do it with Amelia. She might be dangerous." While he told that Amelia shot him a death glare and rolled her eyes.

"And I'm the top in hacking faculty."

"Hacking, huh?

" Hmm."

"Well, that's really cool. I always wanted to learn to hack."

"If you want then, I can help you. And I am free today. So...."

"Yeah, sure. It would be cool."

"As I said, do whatever things you want and have fun, " Luke told while smiling at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are back?"

"Well, I just came back. And I will meet you tonight. I have something to do now. Scarlet come with me."

"Umm ok. See you later, guys." scarlet waved at us and walked away with Luke.

"I have to meet someone. So, best of luck for your hacking and stay safe."Amelia told coldly and also walked out.

" I will go to the computer lab now. You can take a break and just meet me there," V told with a smile and gave me a wink before going out of the room.

When everyone else except jungkook was gone from the room, I just decide to ignore jungkook and go out. But as I was going to go out, jungkook grabs my wrist and pinns me to the wall looking straight into my eyes.

"Ignoring me?"

"No. When did-"

"Having fun flirting with V?" he asks with a cocky smirk.

"Who told you-"

"Shush." he again cut me off and looked continuously in my eyes while his eyes went to my lips. And just unconsciously, my eyes also went to his lips. His lips were something more than attractive. And I can't even spell any word or move. He slowly leans in and brings our faces closer until our forehead and nose touched. I didn't yet ever feel like this nor I had my first kiss.

But this boy is really something else. I don't even know what is going to happen and whatever it is I don't want to stop it for some reason. We were just close but right at the moment, something had to happen.

____________To be continued__________