Ch-06:Her blood?

Jungkook POV:
--------------------------

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a loud scream from outside. I quickly got up and went towards the door to see what it was. Now don't tell me that Nancy did something. I ran towards the door and saw Nancy sitting on the ground while holding her wrist and groaning in pain. I went towards her and saw luke also coming. Luke sits beside her started comforting her. Like...seriously does this boy have any sense what he is doing with that girl. I was furious at Nancy so I shout at her

"Why did u even dare to enter the room?"

"Can we talk about this later?" Luke told me in a cold voice.

"Ok then, tell me when your 'later' comes. And do whatever you want to do now. I am going to sleep."

I just left that place entered my room ignoring Luke and Nancy. How can Luke still take her side after knowing what she was going to do? That room is a secret and safe place belonging to the royal families of a vampire. There is a Gem secured in that room called the Black Garnet. That gem possesses a special power. None except permission is allowed to enter the room. And the door contains a special spell for the security. If the laser hits any human then the human suffers very much. It takes almost one month to be normal from the pain. Only a person with healing power can help them.

Well, I have the healing power among the rarest ones. But there is no way I am going to help her. She even broke my favourite showpiece. But she will suffer very much. Ah....why am I even thinking about her. I should just sleep.

Luke POV:
------------------

I saw jungkook walking back towards his room. There is no way I could stop him right now.

"This hurts like hell." Nancy hissed in pain. I took her up in bridal style and went towards her room. After laying her on the bed, I give her a pain killer. After sometimes the pain comes down a little.

"Luke..."

"Hmmm?"

"About entering the room, you are angry at me?"

"Hmm, tbh I am angry. Why did you have to go there?"

"I misunderstood something. I am sorry," she told coldly while looking down.

"Ah...listen. I will forgive you for the first and last time. You can do anything in this house but just stay away from that room. Ok?"

"Hmmm," she nodded.

"You should sleep now. Does your hand hurt very much?"

"Umm..it hurts. But I can tolerate it for now."

"Ok. Take rest and sleep. See you later."

"Good night."

I smile at her and got out of the room. How can she tolerate that pain?
No human could tolerate that pain. It's really unusual. Something is up with this girl.

I watched the time and it was already
5:30.No way I can sleep now. I should just go and sit near the seashore. It was a fine sight at the beach.

I walked near the seashore and saw someone else also sitting there. I got closer and realized that it was jungkook.

"Hey..you didn't sleep?"jungkook asked after seeing me.

"I didn't feel like. What are you doing here?"

"Same. Can't sleep," he told and kept looking at the beautiful waves in the sea.

"You are thinking about Nancy?"

"Umm, what?"

"You are thinking about how she can tolerate that pain so easily. Right?"

"Hmmm. Do you know anything about that?"

"No actually. But I think I saw a mark on her neck right after the moment she got hit by the spell."

"Do you recognize that mark?"

"I can't remember. But I think I saw it somewhere."

"Something is definitely up with that
girl huh...," he told and remained quiet for a while.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I want her blood". He told with his eyes full of lust.

Hi everyone. I'm sorry to update the chapter this late. Pls forgive me if there is any mistake and give your opinion in comments. Take care of everyone. Bye....!!!!:)