Chapter 22: I warned you

Not edited, Lazy as all mother of fuck. School got me fucked up. Lol. Plz excuse any typos or mistakes. Thank you!

Justin's POV:

It's ten at night and Rosie and Alex are sleeping since they both had a long day. I'm just waiting for Makenzie to arrive.

I bring Mia closer to me as we continue to cuddle on the couch as I hear the door being opened and slammed. I turn my head and see my little princess, tears streaming down her face.

"Kenzie, what's wrong?," I ask.

"I fuckin' hate relationships! I'm a slut and I fuck up everything! I'm fuckin' ugly and no one will ever love me!," she screams.

She heads to the bedroom and Mia trails behind her. 

"I got this," she tells me. I give her a nod and then I hear a familiar voice calling Makenzie's name from the hallway.

I narrow my eyes as I figure out who it is.

That little fucker..

I go to the door, open it, and step in the hallway.

"Mr. Bieber, have you seen Makenzie?," he asks.

I ignore him and just fix my eyes on him, having an evil stare. 

"Mr. Bieb-"

I grab him by his shirt and throw him against the hallway wall, creating a huge thump.

I look into his eyes and see pure fear. I grin a little because that's what he should be feeling.

"I fuckin' warned you to not hurt my daughter, and look what you fuckin' did!"

"But, Mr. Bi-"

"I don't give a fuck about your excuses. At the end of the day, Makenzie's heart is broken because of you. I lost all trust and respect for you."

"Mr. Bieber, please forgive me. I love Makenzie."

I scoff. "No you don't. But, I have a question for you. Did you call my daughter a slut?"

He hesitates at my question, then I push him harshly against the wall again.

"I'll ask you one more fuckin' time! Did you call my daughter a slut?!"

"I-I didn't mean to," he says.

I finally let go of him by throwing him on the ground, making my groan in pain.

"If you come by my house, come near Makenzie, or even come near my again, you won't live to see the next fuckin' day! Got it?!"

He nods vigrously and I walk back into the suite, heading into the bedroom where Makenzie and Mia are.

I see Mia holding Makenzie as she cries into her chest, sobs filling the room.

My poor princess.

I sit next to them and Kenzie immeadiately embraces me, crying into my chest. 

"Everything's gonna be alright," I assure her.

I peck her forehead and wait for her breakdown to end, so I can comfort her more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves! 

Have you been staying up to date with Stay Away?! Shit is getting real.

Yeah, I know. It was a short chapter.. I'm kinda busy. 

This weekend, I'm spending time with my Dad and sisters. We don't see our dad that much, so yeah :)

But, I may be able to update this weekend. I was packed with homework and all this other shit. I sweat teachers fuckin' hate me or something. 

Then, I need to get a job. I just turned 16, and my twin already has a job. Damn.

Then, I gotta figure out what I want my career to be, I gotta figure out what college I wanna go to.. All this other shit. SAT's and fuckin' projects. Shit.

I need to get my shit together.

Growing up is hard as fuck.

Anyway, back to the story. 

Q: Isn't Justin the best when he's protective?

Want the next chap? 30 votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15