Chapter 11: My rescue

It's Monday morning and I'm fuckin' exhausted. Since Friday morning, me and Rosie have been going crazy over Winter Ball. We both bought our dresses.

Also, since my breakdown, it's been better. Mom is back to her sweet self, we're all acting like a family again. It's great.

I walk towards the school, Jake by my side. Our hand brush against eachother and I look down and smile.

I feel him take my hand and intertwine our fingers. I look up and he smiles at me.

I really do like Jake. I really do. But, I've never had a boyfriend before. I feel like I'm gonna fuck up everything if we're more than friends.

We walk in, all eyes on us.

Surprisingly, it seems like everyone doesn't care of is positive about it. From the looks of it, it looks like we're dating. But, we're not.

I don't know what we are. Are we a thing?

I walk into homeroom, and everyone applauds.

I giggle a little and blush. Jake lets go of my hand, and wraps his arms around my waist.

I feel my heart beat faster and faster. I'm starting to panic. I don't know what to do. Do I get out of his grip, go along with it?

I'm really not good with relationships.

"It's about time you guys are together," Jamie says.

"Um..," I don't even know what to say.

"I know right," Jake says.

Okay. Am I the only one who thinks we're still friends? I mean, we didn't make it official.

He continues to hold me and talk to Jackie about something. I couldn't focus on what they were talking about. I'm lost in this whole relationship thing.

The bell to first period rings.

Jake lets go to me and comes in front of me.

He grabs my waist, pulling me closer.

"See you later?"

"Yeah," I answer.

He kisses my cheek and heads to first period.

I do the same until I feel someone grab me. I turn around and it's Callum.

"So, you're with that Collins kid? What happened to just friends?"

"Leave me alone Callum."

I go to walk away, but he pulls me back and pins the against the wall.

I feel him grab my waist. I look around and I see no one. Everyone got to class that fast?

I try to pull him off me, but he's too strong.

"Callum stop!"

He bites his lip and looks up and down, examining my figure.

He smirks and buries his face into my neck, nipping at my neck.

"Stop! Help! He-"

He covers my mouth.

"What? You don't want me?"

I knee him in his crotch and he collapses on the floor. I start sprinting.

Fuck this, I'm leaving school. There's no reason to stay here anymore. I'm done.

But, where the hell am I gonna go?

I keep running and feel tears stream down my cheeks. I can't believe that just happened.

I'm in the middle of the parking lot now, looking around.

"You can't run forever babe!"

I turn around and see Callum running towards me.

I start screaming and continue to run.

"Help!!! Help!!!," I cry, still running.

I run past the empty football field, until I feel my waist grabbed. I feel myself hit the grass.

"You thought you could really run?!," Callum says, a smirk present on his face.

"Stop!"

"Kenzie?!," I hear a familiar voice ask.

I looks up and it's Alex.

I don't know how he got here, but I'm thankful he did.

"Mind your own damn business. Now leave! I'm busy!"

He looks back at me, lust in his eyes.

"Alex, help!"

Alex manages to tackle Callum to the ground.

I get up and Alex starts pounding his fist in Callum's face.

"Leave!"

He punches him again, causing him to groan. He face is bloody, his eyes no longer in lust, just fear.

Alex looks like he's my older brother, not little brother. He's very muscular and brave. Then again, he's only a year younger than me.

Sometimes, he may act like he's a little kid. But  in serious times, he acts like an adult.

"My!"

He punches him again.

"Sister!"

He pounds his face in a third time in a row.

"Alone!"

He punches him one last time. He tries to continue, but I grab his arm and stop him.

"What the hell is going on here?!," I hear a voice shout.

Me and Alex turn our heads and see Mr. Richards, Alex's football coach.

Shit.

______________________________

Hey!!!

I really don't know my updating schedule. Let's make it to when I update when I have time. Haha

Btw, chapter 2 of my badboy story "Stay Away" is posted. It's gonna get crazy!

Want the next chap?

30 votes and many comments please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15