Chapter 15: Winter Ball part 1

Hey

So, this is a few weeks later when it's Winter Ball.

Makenzie and Jake have been together for about few weeks. 

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look in the mirror, trying to find a way to improve my look. I hope Jake likes it.

I'm wearing a black dress that comes down to my knees, with heels that I'm already tripping in. My hair is curled, and Mom did my make up.

I huff out a breath. 

"Mom, I look weird."

She giggles at me, kissing my forehead.

"Well, it's because you look different sweetheart. Besides, you look beautiful."

Well, I don't really wear make up and dressy girly stuff. She might be right.

My smile at her kind words and embrace her.

"Oh yeah. One more thing."

I pull away from the hug and look at her. "What?"

She takes my hand and guides me to my bed, both of us sitting on it.

She rests a hand on my knee.

"You're sixteen, turning seventeen next month. And as you get older, you might be more sexually atrracted to boys. Ken-"

"Ughh Mom! Not this again!"

"Kenzie, I won't go that much into detail. But, don't make stupid decisions."

I raise my eyebrow. "So, you're saying I shouldn't have sex tonight? Don't teens do that only after prom?"

"It doesn't matter when teenagers have sex. Just be careful. And if you do have sex, use a condom."

What the fuck is happening right now? Is she okay with me having sex?

"Wait, you don't care if I have sex?"

She laughs. "Sweetheart, all I'm saying is be careful. Make wise decisions."

"Well, don't worry Mom. I don't plan on having sex until I'm married, like you and Dad did."

A huge smile appears on her face. "Good," she says.

"Makenzie! Jake's here!!," I hear Dad shout from up the stairs.

"Coming!," I shout.

Me and Mom make our way down the stairs, but I stop at the sight of Jake.

He looks amazing. His tux fits him perfectly, his smile present on his face, his eyes on me. He has a dozen roses in his hand, just for me.

I look over and see Rosie with Connor, and Alex with Liz, who has been his girlfriend since last week. She was very nice and sweet. Connor is the same.

I walk down the stairs, while Jake walks towards me. I reach the bottom of the stairs and Jake takes my hand, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He hands me the flowers and pecks my nose.

"Alright. Let's take the pictures," Dad says.

We all take the pictures with our dates.

"You looks beautiful," Jake says in my ear.

I looks down and blush. "Thank you."

"Have fun at the ball. But, not too much fun." Dad looks straight at me, making me laugh. I feel Jake start to shake a little from fright, making me turn my head and kiss his cheek.

Dad must of scared the shit outta him.

We all head out, me and Jake's fingers intertwined.

__________________________________

Hey...

Sorry it's short. I'm beyond pissed and upset.

It was the first day of school, and I fuckin' hated it..

And then, more bullshit happened. I really wanted to have a good day. My outfit was on point, I actually ate breakfast. I had my swaggy gangsta walk and shit.

But, this dude is trying to get with someone I really care about, asking her to date him. She just met the thirsty ass motherfucker...

I call him a thirsty ass motherfucker because he texted her when it was early in the fuckin' morning, begging her for the fifteenth fuckin' time in three days or something like that, to be his girlfriend.

Then, he said he would date me or my little sister, who just turned 13. Dafuq?

Like hell no..

Then, I was talking to her, saying she needs to block his ass on every social media and forget about his ass..

I mean, he's cute. But, at the end of the day, he's just... Uggh! He's the same age as me, too...

So, she called me jealous. Like excuse the fuck outta me.. But, I care about you enough to tell you the right thing.

So, sorry for being a jealous bitch..

Like, that just added to the bullshit I've been dealing with already. Dammit.

Yeah, I'm sorry loves. I need to calm the fuck down because Imma fuckin' swing.

I love you all and keep it swaggy.

My kik: msswag15