She's all I have!

Start from the beginning

I looked up in time to see a man in all black, a mask covering his face like the man I saw out on the stands round the corner at the end of the corridor. The woman gasped loudly, seeing what I was seeing. It was like watching in slow motion as he raised his gun towards us, only I didn't give him time to fire our way as I jerked the woman by her arm down the hallway in front of us, shots ringing out behind us pushing me on.

"Go!" I screamed as she ran in front of me quickly.

As we rounded the corner we collided with other running bodies. Screaming surrounded me as I looked around, noticing the woman still close to me I jumped as I was grabbed by the arm, looking to see my good friend R-Truth standing there with wide eyes.

"Joe." He embraced me.

"Ron." I spoke back, looking around as people still ran. "Ambrose? Rollins?" I looked at him.

"I haven't seen them brother. I know they were going to find Renee after their match but then all this shit went down. This is crazy dog." He spoke quickly.

"Nonna" I gasped.

It suddenly hit me that she had went up into Hunter and Stephanie's private box to watch the remainder of the show with their kids, Kelly and her children. The private boxes where located up in the very top of the stands, where all the gun fire had originally started. I turned pushing my way through people, one thing on my mind. I needed to get to my woman. Wynonna.

"Joe!" I heard Truth calling out. "Reigns man." He gripped me, turning me.

"No, Ron I got to get to her!" I called out.

"Reigns you ain't no match for no guns dog!" He screamed, looking around us.

"She went up to a private box Truth. I-" tears filled my eyes as panic filled my heart. "What if-"

"Nah man," He shook his head frantically, holding onto my shoulders. "Nah, they could be done made it outside brother. Don't think like that. We can't be thinking like that!"

I looked around, my heart beat sounding in my ears as I felt like my world was burning to ashes around me. If something happened to her I would never be able to forgive myself.

"Look, we can't keep standing in here. We gotta get to safety while we got the chance." Ron's voice sounded in front of me

"Yeah, look, that woman over there knows one of the shooters." I spoke, pointing to the young woman who was still gripping her child a few steps down from us, people still screaming and running wildly around. "We need to get her outta here and to the nearest officer okay?"

"Alright, let's go." He turned walking back towards her.

Once I knew he was occupied with helping her, I turned and began to push my way through the people who where running past full force. I could hear Ron calling my name loudly, but I kept moving. I had to at least try and make sure she was okay. Wynonna was one of my main reasons for breathing, if I lost her I would loose half of my heart and soul. We had a daughter at home that was waiting on the both of us to come through that door tonight, and I wanted to make sure she got that.

Running through a side door, my breath caught in my throat as I came up on a man holding a gun up to my cousin Tamina's head. Tamina's eyes where wide with fear as she stared him down, blocking a crying Stephanie McMahon from the shooter.

"I'll drop you bitch!" The man screamed, both women jumping in fear.

I sprung into action, wrapping an arm around the man throat and applying pressure as Tamina and Stephanie moved quickly, missing the shot as it sounded. I wrestled with the man, finding him to be just as strong as me. I growled as Tamina jumped in, gripping his arm that held the gun, trying to slap it out of his grasp. I brought my fist back and began to connect with the mans face, hearing him grunt and snarl in pain. Suddenly we all went flying as a force hit us, knocking us all over. I gasp, trying to regain the breath I had lost as I glanced up quickly catching the sight of Bruan Strowman beating the gunman's head against the floor, loud snarls coming from him mouth.