Let it go

-2 weeks later-

-Wynonna-

Time had been moving right along since we had started traveling with the company again. I can't say it had been bad because honestly we had been having a good time. I was enjoying reconnecting with my friends, and showing Swayze the world. Kaiser and I hadn't really been spending much time together due to his work load, but I wasn't that upset about it.

Seth and I hadn't spoken since that night at the bar. Whenever Pamela would come in she would see Carter for her make up and then jet. Kenzie would always meet Seth by the gorilla to apply his skin glow, him opting to keep his distance. I wasn't going to loose any sleep over it because I hadn't said anything out of the way to either one of them. I had told Jon, who was slightly working with Seth now, that the ball was in Seth's court. Whenever he finished having his tantrum, he could come to me and we could speak like adults. Until then, he and his new wife could keep their distance. I had no time for games.

Since my close call with Roman I was relieved to say I hadn't seen him anymore. I knew he was working with Kaiser because Kaiser and Corey talked about it here and there. It didn't bother me because I knew Roman wouldn't utter a word about our past. He didn't want it getting out there.

Swayze was having a blast meeting all the superstars and getting attention. She had made lots of new friends and she was starting to enjoy watching the shows as well. She would sit with Kelly's children in the box every night and cheer on her favorites, making me smile. She even grew to be a fan of Roman Reigns. I couldn't help but think every time she cheered him, if they both only knew what I knew.

It was currently an off day for the superstars, no show booked for the night. We were at a Make-A-Wish event for the company in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We where here to make the superstars and Stephanie presentable before they granted wishes. I loved this side of the company, so we always enjoyed being on hand for it. We weren't told which superstars would be coming in, but both our teams from Smackdown and Raw where on hand because there would be superstars from both shows.

"Hey there gorgeous." I heard from behind me as I stood at my set up station, getting my things in order.

"Awe, Shane." I giggled and turned giving him a huge hug.

"I'm glad I finally get to see you Wynonna. It's been awhile huh?" he smiled, stepping back, waving toward the other crew.

"Yes it has. Kaiser is bummed that your on Smackdown full time these days. He doesn't have his old trouble making buddy at the ready." I smiled.

"Ah no. We're far too old for that stuff now." He chuckled. "How are you guys settling in? Swayze liking it so far?"

"So far so good. She's enjoying all the attention."

"Of course." He chuckled. "Well I just wanted to stop by and get some love. Maybe we can meet up for dinner tonight before I fly back out with the Smackdown crew aye?"

"I'd like that." I smiled as he walked off.

I continued setting up, laughing and conversation with the crew as we waited on the superstars to arrive. I loved having the people around me that I had. We got along so well and we knew each other's work routine by heart. It was comforting to know you could count on them. We all looked up as Stephanie walked in leading a group of superstars.

"Alright guys, we're here." Stephanie smiled, walking over to hug Kelly and myself.

"We've been waiting toots." Kelly giggled.

"Alright, we have three hours before the event kicks off. I have 15 superstars here, think we have enough time to get them done?" she asked, her arm around my waist.