6 hours before...

-Roman POV-

I made my way back from a meeting with the creative team and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. It had been permanent here lately and I was so thankful to whatever higher power that had my life going in the direction it was going in now. Wynonna and I where officially back together and I was the happiest man alive. Even after all the mistakes we both had made, somehow forgiveness and love outweighed the bad and we where standing tall. I was over the moon about being Swayze's father. She was so energetic and always happy, just as my JoJo had been when she was her age. I was a lucky man.

Even though I knew that things with Wynonna's soon to be ex-husband Kaiser wouldn't be going away anytime soon, I wasn't giving up. I loved her too much and she was worth whatever fight I would have to put up. He had gotten into her head even though she acted like he hadn't and that bothered me. Whatever he had told her on that phone yesterday she wasn't telling me, and I knew it was bothering her. I was a patient man, but I couldn't promise that if Kaiser walked up to me I wouldn't put him on his ass. I knew my career, kids, and Wynonna meant more than that but the jackass deserved it.

"Hey there Joe."

I looked up and smiled as Vince McMahon walked out of his office. Vince and I had always gotten along and despite what many people thought, he never just handed me anything in this business. He had always told me from the start that if I wanted anything in this business I needed to prove to him that I was willing to bust my ass to get it, and bust my ass I did. I worked hard to gain the things I had now.

"Hey there boss man." I shook his hand. "I've actually been wanting to talk to you one on one alone if that's okay?"

"Absolutely, come on in." He turned back into the office. "Close the door."

I followed him inside, closing the door behind me. I knew I had to tread lightly on the subject I was about to bring up due to the fact that Kaiser was his nephew.

"What's on your mind son?" Vince asked as he took a seat behind the desk.

"Well," I sat in one of the chair's in front of him. "I know your well aware of some of the things that have been going on lately."

"Joe, are we going to be talking about my sister's son?" He asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Sir, I'm not trying to come at you with disrespect by any means-"

"You and I have known each other a long time Joe, and one thing you will never be is disrespectful. I'm not as behind on things as you think. I know you and Ms. Henderson have a history and I knew about that when it was happening back then." He winked. "Just because I don't speak on it and make it known doesn't mean the old man don't know things."

"Then your aware that her daughter is biologically mine?" I asked, somewhat nervous.

"I've been briefed by our legal team about it, and I've seen the child and I believe it. Congratulations Joe, she's a beautiful child."

"Thank you sir." I smiled, leaning forward in my chair a bit.

"My nephew has always been a bit of handful. He was an unruly teenager and my sister did her best after he husband died." I listened as Vince sighed, looking down at his hands. " I tried to step in and give him some guidance, let him pal around with Shane when they where younger but all that ended up doing was causing Shane to end up in some slight trouble before entering college. He finally made it through college and I brought him aboard as a favor to my sister and he seemed to be doing well." He took a deep breath and looked up into my eyes. "Wynonna is a good woman who did her best when it came to their marriage. He knew all about you two when they got together. Shane told me. I also know that he had been seeing not only Sasha but another female superstar."

"Snake man." I shook my head.

"Sometimes you can't reach people Joe. I tried, his mother tried, and I know Corey tried but he got himself in the situation he's in."

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"I've already spoken to Wynonna with Mr. Good a few weeks back and I understand she has filed for divorce and I meant what I said when I told her there would be no retaliation from the company. She and Mrs. Graves company does amazing work and everyone here enjoys them. Also, I want you to know that I support your relationship with her. Your a good man and she is wonderful woman."

"That she is sir." I smiled.

"Take care of her son." He smiled.

"Without question."

I shook his hand before making my exit. I knew Wynonna had been worried about me speaking with him, mainly for the sake of Swayze. But little did we both know that Mr. McMahon had known all along.

As I made my way down the hall a noise caught my attention, causing me to turn and look around. Seeing nothing there, I thought it to be just some of the workers buzzing around. I made my way on down the hallway, smiling as I looked into Kelly and Wynonna's space. Colby, Pam, Renee, Corey, R-Truth, and Jon where all in there with the girls laughing and dancing around to some music. I shook my head as I walked into the room, fist bumping Jon and Colby before I wrapped my arms around my lady, giving her a slow gentle kiss. If we all would've just been aware that there where eyes on us at that moment. Eyes that meant us harm. Eyes that weren't in the best frame of mind. Eyes that hated me, my family, my friends, and the beautiful woman in my arms due to their mistakes. If only we would've known what was to come, maybe then we could've stopped it all from happening. 

Don't hate me. It's all about the build up. 

Like I said, prepare yourselves.