Girl's Lunch

We had all met up in downtown Tampa and went to a nail salon that Savelina Fanene, known to the WWE universe as Nia Jax, had informed Renee about. It was a very classy place and we weren't approached much by fans. We had bumped into a few of the other female superstars while getting our Mani and Pedi's and the hangs were awesome. I was also very grateful that no one had really asked any hard hitting questions about Kaiser and my separation, or why I was suddenly hanging quite close with their beloved big dog. I knew it would all come out in time, but right now I just wanted to savor some quiet time with my girls, which we were currently enjoying at a beautiful outside restaurant that near the beach. Tampa was absolutely beautiful and the people were friendly.

"Dude their mixed drink list looks incredible but I swear I kind of want a beer." Renee commented from her spot between Trinity and Mom at the table.

" Renee commented from her spot between Trinity and Mom at the table

"I was thinking the same thing." Kelly sounded next to me, beside Pamela who sat next to Trinity. "But I can't lie and say I don't want to try the filthy orgasm."

"Oh my god." I chuckled, as she winked at me. "It does look good though."

"You guys are on drinks and here I am drooling over the damn desert menu." Pamela replied, looking at Trinity who agreed.

"I agree Pamela, but the salads look amazing too." Mom responded looking over at her. "This place is really nice baby, I'm glad we found it." She rubbed my arm.

	"I know, all thanks to Trin

"I know, all thanks to Trin." I smiled toward my beautiful friend.

"Oh no problem girls. Jon and I have been here a few times. You know the Samoan men know all about the good food spots." She winked.

"Okay ladies, are we ready to order?" our waiter walked over.

We all placed our orders and made small talk until our drinks were brought over. Renee, Kelly, Pamela and my mom had all gotten beers while Trinity and I had ordered margaritas.

"Have you and Jon talked about children Renee?" My mom asked, looking towards the bubbly blonde.

"Oh dear" She chuckled after taking a sip of her beer. "Honestly, yes we have, but I don't think it's something we are looking to happen soon. Like, I'm not opposed to it in the future ya know, because he would make an amazing father."