Reunion

*Later that night*

 -Wynonna's POV-

8 p.m.

I smiled down at my sleeping daughter as she clutched onto a stuffed goofy doll Corey had gotten her last year. She loved Goofy for some reason and it was adorable. She had clothes, posters, and all kinds of toys of just goofy. My little unique girl.

"Babe, Kelly is waiting on you." I heard Kaiser say from the bedroom door.

Just like Kelly, he wouldn't accept my no as an answer when it came to going out with my old friends. He and Corey were gonna stay on Daddy duty while Kelly and I went out for a few hours. I was nervous to be back around them all, even though I knew these people would never judge me, I couldn't help but feel like I deserved the judging.

Standing I peeked at myself in the mirror one last time. I had on a black dress with my trusty vans, my hair hanging loosely around my shoulders. I wasn't sure what we would be doing, but I knew I wouldn't be drinking too much, it brought out a side in me that needed to stay hidden.

"You look fine." Kaiser chuckled, grabbing my hand and tugging me into his arms. "A little too fine there Mrs. Brooks."

"I would prefer jeans, but Kelly wouldn't have it." I chuckled and kissed his plump lips. "You know I can just stay here. Make up a lie and say I have cramps or something."

"You deserve a night out with all your old friends baby." He replied studying my face. "Don't you want to see them? I know their excited to see you."

"It's not that." I sighed, smiling at his raised brow. "It's just, I haven't been around them in a long time. I've changed."

"They love you and I can hear your love for them in your concern." He kissed my forehead. "C'mon."

I followed Kaiser out of Swayze's room and down the hall, seeing Kelly standing behind the couch, hands resting on Corey's shoulders as they stared at the huge flat screen, both watching intently.

"Alright hooker, I'm ready." I sighed, their heads turning.

"Bout time bitch, I thought you were gonna stand me up." Kelly smiled.

"I would love to but you've all turned my husband against me." Kaiser chuckled, pulling me into his side.

"Shit, you both know we're trying to get ya'll outta here so we can watch this baseball game." Corey smiled, standing from his seat on the couch and walking around to his wife. "Just a quick question though, where the hell are you two going dressed like that?" His brow raised with a smirk that screamed sarcasm.

"Ah, ya know, strip clubs and biker bars." Kelly chuckled, looking down at her pink dress then back up at him.

"Hey, with Ambrose I wouldn't be surprised." Corey chuckled with a look toward Kaiser.

"Oh lord, your so right." I sighed, all their laughter hitting my ears just as a knock sounded at the suite door.

"I got it." Corey patted Kelly on the ass, causing her to squeal as he walked toward the door to open it.

I turned my head and glanced up at Kaiser as his eyes fixed on the flat screen, his arm still around my waist. He was such a good man, and I knew if I truly opened my heart up all the way I could love him just as he loved me- unconditionally. I knew a part of me did love him, but not like I should. I was content in my life with him, almost safe. I just wondered if those that truly knew me would be able to see past my act.