A Big Mess

"We all know who Daddy is here." Joseph's voice rang from beside me.

"Is that so?" Kaiser replied smugly, looking at me. "Do we now?"

"That's right, all it takes is one glance." Joe spoke.

"Funny. 'Cause for almost 3 years now she's been calling me Daddy." Kaiser broke out in a big grin. "Wynonna too."

Joseph growled and started toward him, Colby and Jon grabbing his arms and holding him back. I made a disgusted face and walked over, holding my hands out as Swayze reach for me.

"Give her to me." I spoke.

"No." Kaiser looked down at me, loosing his smile.

"Give me my daughter Ki!"

"Or what? You gonna sick your squad on me?" He took a step back, Swayze letting out a small whimper. "She's my daughter too Wy."

"No she ain't bitch!" Joe shot out, the anger apparent in his voice as the boys continued to hold him back.

"I got your bitch, and I have for 3 years now big dog." Kieser replied.

"Stop cursing in front of her." I rose my voice, which made Swayze start crying. "Give her to me Kaiser."

"Shh" He cooed, beginning to bounce her a bit to try and calm her. "I said no Wynonna."

"Brooks man c'mon, stop playing." Corey replied walking over towards him.

"I don't want to hear anything you got to say Graves." Kaiser looked towards him, continuing to bounce Swayze who cried looking at me.

"You need to chill out brother, there's children present." Corey spoke.

"Kaiser please." I spoke, my voice cracking due to me seeing my child so scared.

"Please what?" He shot out.

"Hand her over or I'm calling the cops you asshole." Pam's voice rang out as she walked over, her phone in her hand.

"Babe." Colby called out.

"Mind your business bitch." Kaiser spoke.

"Brooks don't dig yourself deeper." Colby growled.

"All of ya'll need to get the hell out of here. This is my room, and this is between me and my wife." Kaiser replied, stepping back.

"Mommy." Swayze cried reaching for me.

"Kaiser give me my god damn baby!" I cried out, stepping up on him.

"Back off!" He screamed, shoving me back into Pam.

"Your dead mother fucker!" Jon screamed.

	In a flash Jon was heading towards Kaiser, Renee running over to block his path

In a flash Jon was heading towards Kaiser, Renee running over to block his path. Colby was doing his best to hold Joe back and Corey had Kelly around the waist as she thrashed about to get to him. Yelling and curse words were flying out of every direction as I stood shocked, looking at Kaiser as he held my screaming daughter, he too screaming back at everyone. Pam kept her arm around my waist as I heard her on the phone with the police department giving them the room number. I couldn't believe he had done that. Not once had he ever put his hands on me and the fact that Swayze was present broke my heart.