Chapter 44: Ruin My Life

Start from the beginning

"Nothing. Just thinking." I smiled.

"You always think." He paused. "So, let's not think this time."

His lips get closer and closer with each breath we take in. I couldn't help but look at him, in all his glory towering over me like I was nothing. He's so mesmerizing and out of this world.

He's alien to me. And that's what I like about him.

"Wait." He stops, biting his lip once again. "What about Ian?"

"What about him?"

"God, that look that you give me." His face is inches away from mine. "The look that makes you seem so innocent and pure. But it makes me want to do the exact opposite to you."

I almost gulp, nervous about what's about to happen next. But I try to take it minute by minute, savoring this passionate moment between two people who care for each other.

"I can't get you out of my fucking head. No matter how hard I try." He bows his head. "I knew leaving would make this feeling worse. I fucking knew it and yet I still left. Now, I can't stop missing you."

"I like you...a lot Lia." He adds on. "And I can't deny these feelings that I have because then it will only consume me. It will only be worse in the end."

"I feel the exact same way, Andrew. I couldn't bear not seeing you in the hallways like I used to or going over your house almost everyday. I missed you so much." I speak, breathless.

"You know, I thought about coming back." He started, and I back away a bit. "I thought about what it would be like to finally be noticed again. Mostly by you, but by my friends or my family. But then, I saw you with Ian, and I thought of the worst."

"We broke up. Yesterday actually. It was mutual, we both wanted other people." I confessed, and he smirked at me.

"Did you guys...kiss?" He asks hesitantly, and I smile at his awkwardness.

"Nope. We just went on dates."

I could almost catch that he sighed in relief but made sure to cover it up like it never happened.

"Well, that's a goddamn relief." He sighed, grabbing my face and looking straight into my eyes.

"Kiss me." I told him, and he looked at me like he was grateful that I told him first, almost like he was going to do it anyway regardless of my permission.

"God, I was waiting for you to say that." He said before pressing me against that same wall and smashing his lips against mine.

Our lips connected with rhythm and passion, fireworks danced above us, and the whole universe seemed to drown out as if we were the only ones alive.

My sight, my hearing, my smell, everything was heightened. I drowned myself in anything Andrew, and I wouldn't take it back for the world.

Our tongues glided against one another as our open mouth kisses became hotter and hotter. I felt so warm inside, that I needed to take something off. Clothes, maybe. I don't know.

I fiddled with the hem of his black shirt, and he got the hint. He shrugged off his leather jacket, and pulled the shirt over his head, with my help. Then, he grabbed me by the waist and picked me up, settling me down on the bed softly.

Our lips pulled away, and his connected with the nape of my neck, pressing open mouth kisses every square inch of that entire area. The knuckles of my fingers played with the prominent slopes and planes of his stomach and chest.

I didn't want this moment to end, I wanted it to last forever. But I felt it get a little too personal when I felt his fingers ride up my shirt, and press against my warm stomach.