It's Getting Hot in Here.

"So exactly how short do you want it?"

My reflection stared back at me. "Short. Around my chin maybe?"

The hairdresser nodded and we went to the hair washing station. As she lathered and rinsed my head my thoughts consumed me.

"So what exactly do you want from me?"

He flashes me a devilish smile, "My long term goals are known to you."

"Well you can forget that. I'm not ruling beside you in this hot as prison called hell. I'm a mother and I will never be down here again."

"Never say never. Where do you think the supernatural go when they die?"

"I've died before, not here." I smirk, "Unless your name is Katherine Pierce. How is she enjoying her stay?"

"Quit well surprisingly. She likes it."

That's actually not surprising at all.

"Now, would you like to know what I want from you right now?"

"Sure."

'These... gifts I gave you. I want to see what you can really do with them."

"I've already been using them?"

"Barely, when you can do so much more."

"What more can I do?"

"I'll leave that to you to figure out." He circled around me as if studied me. "And you know exactly what or who you can try out these gifts on, don't you?"

I stare at him and smile as if we could read each other minds.

"Okay Elena, all done."

I snapped back not even realizing I was that deep in thought. "Wow. I love it, thank you."

"You know when you came in here asking for a cut, I didn't think you would get it this short. It didn't seem like you."

I shrug and stand, "People change and men... men cheat." I paid her for the cut and walked to a grunge clothing store.

Now time for another change.

I picked out something that wasn't too crazy and wore it out of the store. A lace black dress, jean jacket, and black boots.

I looked hotttt.

I really didn't want to go back home, but I miss my girl. I had left that night after the confrontation with Damon and I had been gone throughout the night and most of the morning.

Pulling up in the driveway, I saw Caroline and Bonnie's cars.

Great.

I could hear them arguing at the door.

"What the hell did you do to make her just up and leave in the middle of the night Damon?" Bonnie yelled.

"Tell them." Stefan demanded.

Assuming he's been filled in.

"I found a girl nearly dead, beaten up in an alley. I turned her. She developed feelings for me and we almost had sex—

Someone smacked him. It was probably Caroline.

"How do you let some random girl ALMOST have sex with you?!?" Care screamed.

"Finish it."

I could feel Damon's cold stare to Stefan.

"I—I have some feelings for her, but it's nothing. I want Elena. I've always wanted Elena."