I Can Have a What With a What?!?

It's been a month and two weeks since I've been awake. I've missed my life no matter how dangerous it is. Nothing much has changed though with me anyways. I'm still vomiting blood and it's getting worse. I think... I might actually be dying. I'm afraid someone will find out; I've been hiding it ever since. On the bright side, making blood disappear is something I've become quite magically good at.

"Elena! Keep up! Who's the pregnant one here again? I'm totally kicking your ass in these laps!"

I came back to reality as I caught up to Caroline. We rounded a corner and started to pick up speed.

"Man I miss the humans. It's too quiet."

I chuckled as I looked down at her stomach, "I still can't believe I've never noticed how big you are!"

"I'm surprised you had time to notice anything considering the fact that you've barely left Damon's bedroom."

I smiled as she playfully shoved me. "Yeah, any day now Alaric will have his magical babies. I'm actually overdue. We're going to the hospital to see when I can be induced. I'd rather just keep jogging though."

Nausea washed over me and I halted. Caroline noticed and stopped too.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. I'll meet you back at the house okay?" I walked off to the side.

"Elena, you don't look so good. Are you sure you're—

I quickly ran over to the grass and vomited more blood. I heard a gasp as I quickly wiped my face.

"Is that blood?!?"

I used my powers to get rid of the blood, just not quick enough for a vampire to not notice.

"Elena, that was a lot of blood. Why are you vomiting blood?!?"

"I don't know Care okay?!? But promise me you won't tell anyone until I figure out why."

Her mouth dropped, "This has happened before?!?"

"A few times..."

"Elena!"

"Promise me!"

She was hesitant, but the look on her face told me she wouldn't tell.

"Thank you."

"I won't keep it a secret forever. If I find out something seriously wrong and you're not doing anything about it I will say something."

"Fair enough."

We walked back the Lockwood's in silence.

When we got back, I went upstairs to call Amber and Chloe. Maybe they'd know what's wrong with me. Amber answered on the second ring.

"Elena, just the person we needed to talk to."

"Yeah, we have a slight problem."

"We need you to come back to New Orleans."

"Our leader Vincent found out about you and what we did. Surprisingly, after finding out more about you he wants to meet you... now."

"Well, he can't meet me if I'm dead."

"What? Elena what are you talking about?"

"Something's been happening to me ever sense you guys brought me back. I've—I've been throwing up blood." I whispered.

"Seriously?!?"

"Yes. Now fix me!"

"Elena, it can't be something we did. I may be wrong, but we've done that spell before, as dangerous as it is. Were every in touch with our spirits."