⬥ 00 ⬦

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ZERO
• ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ZERO• ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"You'll have $360 at the end, Kook." Taehyung persuades.

"And you'll be a body count higher." Jimin adds.

"And you get to deflower the innocent, golden girl Y/N." Yoongi reminds.

"I don't think this is a nice idea." Hoseok comments trying to back up his doubtful friend.

"Fine." Jungkook agrees.

"Kook?" Hoseok questions.

"Shake on it." Jungkook stretches out his hand and his older friend shakes it.

════∘◦ ⬥ ◦ ⬦ ◦ ⬥ ◦∘ ════

WARNING
This story will contain sexual content, drug use, violence, and strong language.
If not comfortable with these things, do not read on.

• • • •

DISCLAIMER
This story is for entertainment purposes only. It is a work of fiction using the names and looks of BTS members and any other celebrities mentioned. I do not claim any ownership over them. Only the plot and original characters are the property of the author of this story.

• • • •

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© tropicalxsabotage 2019

• • • •

HEADS UP
I'm going to be using 1950's slang so if the
word is bold that means it's a slang word or
phrase. The meaning will be at the
end of the chapter.

• • • •

• • • •

‼️‼️ PLEASE READ BELOW ‼️‼️

A/N: a lot of people keep thinking this chapter is the beginning of the bet. NO. This chapter is a 'teaser'. The bet isn't established until chapter five, so everything Jungkook says and does before chapter five is just him actually taking a liking in y/n and being genuine !!

P.S: soc/socs aren't pronounced as sock/socks. They're pronounced as sosh/soshes :))