25. The One For Me

Minho P.O.V

I drove Jisung home so that he could get ready for our date. When I got back home I picked out an outfit and fixed my hair.

Minho's date outfit:

After getting ready I went to the park we were meeting at for our date and texted Jisung that I was there

About 5 minutes later Jisung arrived. I saw him walking towards me, waving his hands and smiling brightly.

Jisungs Date outfit:

He was holding flowers in his other hand

He was holding flowers in his other hand. When he approached me he sat down next to me and handed me the flowers.

"For you, for our first date."

"Thanks Jisung!" I said smiling.
"I got you something too" I said as I pulled something from behind me.
It was a squirrel stuffed animal.

"It reminded me of you! Because you are so cute and adorable and you resemble a cute squirrel!" I said smiling.

Jisung really liked it. His eyes got wide and he said "Thank you Minho!! Its so cute!" And then he hugged me tightly.

Jisung P.O.V

After greeting each other and giving each other gifts we walked around the park. First we walked through the garden in the park that was filled with various flowers and plants. Minho picked a dandelion from the ground and put it in my hair.

"For you my cutie." I blushed and looked away.

We continued walking throughout the park. Next, we went by the pond and watched the ducks swim. I threw a coin in the water and made a wish. I wished that Minho and I would be happy together forever.

After walking throught the entire park just holding hands and chatting with one another we sat down at a bench. The bench was overlooking the water and the rest of the park. The scenery was beautiful and captured the feeling of this moment entirely.

We sat there lost in the moment, encaptured in each others' presence and the beauty of the nature surrounding us.

Then we looked into each other's eyes. I thought about all the moments it took for us to get here. Then I spoke up and said...

"Minho I want to express all my feelings that I couldn't say before. When I first saw you it was when we had writing class together last year. You were like a prince walking down the hallways and walking into class. Whenever you walked in class or walked by me I was mesmerized by your captivating eyes. Your eyes shine like stars to me and they captured me. And when I saw you smile that was the day my heart melted. Your smile grabbed me in and pulled me into your embrace. Everytime I see your smile I get butterflies and I can't help but smile back. Now this year I would sit at the back of class and watch you. I would admire everything you do and write down every little thing that made me feel happy inside. Minho you are so special and I am so glad I can call you mine. I have always loved you since day one and that love will always remain the same. You make me feel something that I cant describe. I feel things that I never felt before, but I love it. I love you."

Minho just stared at me with his beautiful eyes and smiled. Then he took his turn to confess...

"Jisung there is so much I want to say to you. Ever since the first moment I saw you I felt things inside of me that I couldn't describe. Little things that you did would make my heart race or feel weak such as when you'd smile, or giggle to yourself, or whenever you'd write in your notebook proudly and happily. I found everything you did so cute and adorable and that's why I fell in love with you. I may not have been the nicest to you but it was because I was trying to cope with my feelings inside. But somehow you gave me the strength that I needed. Being with you and getting closer to you allowed me to come to terms with my true feelings. I always loved you and I still love you Jisung. I love you so much."

No One P.O.V

Minho and Jisung just looked into each other's eyes and smiled before embracing each other into a big hug. They shared one last kiss and interlocked hands while looking at each other again.

Then at the same time they both said:

"From the moment I saw you...I knew you were the one for me."

THE END

-----------------------------

-OMG! It's the end :((( 😭. Did you guys like the ending? I tried to make it as cute and happy as possible.
-How was the story overall? Did you guys enjoy it? This is my first story so I would love to know how it was!!
-I want to thank everyone for reading and voting and supporting me!!Thanks so much!! I appreciate everything ❤
-***I want to give a special shoutout to jeonjiminiee for not only reading but voting and commenting on my story everyday!! The amount of support she showed for my book through comments made me smile and happy every single day. Thank you so much!! 💖💖
-Thank you again to everyone, hope you enjoyed it :)

~Astayyy <3