19. Your Secret

The Next Morning...

Jisung P.O.V

I woke up feeling extremely exhausted. When I woke up I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Something felt different though...I looked around me and realized I wasn't in my room or even my house. I heard breathing next to me so I turned my head and screamed at what I saw. Minho was sleeping next to me. I realized my shirt was off so I looked under the covers to make sure I was still wearing pants. Thank God I was. Minho also didn't have a shirt on. I was so confused because I couldn't remember a thing.

What happened last night?
Why am I here?
Why am I in bed with Minho?

My head was filled with these thoughts. The first thing I wanted to do was to get out there as quickly as possible. I picked up my shirt, socks, shoes and other items off the floor. As I was about to grab my bag I heard Minho speak.

"J-Jisung is that you?" He said, his voice sounding soft and raspy as he had just woken up.

"I g-got to go." I said as I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. Then I ran out of his house as fast as I could. My house was too far from Minho's and I couldn't let my parents find out about this so I called Seungmin and asked him to pick me up. I went to a nearby park and waited there for him.

Minho P.O.V

I woke up slowly from the sound of rustling and someone talking softly to themselves. I opened my eyes but my vision was still a little blurry. I saw a figure grabbing things off the floor in a hurry. Then I remembered last night.

"J-Jisung is that you?" I asked, still half asleep.

However all he said was "I have to go." Before he took off and ran out the door. While he was fleeing I noticed something fall out of his bag. It looked like a notebook. I got up and picked it up and just set it on the dresser next to my bed.

Is this the book Jisung's alwasy writing in? I thought in my head, half curious.

Jisung P.O.V

I called Seungmin and he arrived 10 minuted later.

"You're going to tell me everything." He said.

"You never came home apparently, so what happened? Where were you?" Seungmin asked scoldingly.

"Seungmin honestly I don't even know what happened. I just woke up in Minho's room. I can't remember what happened last night or what I did. It's driving me crazy."

"You woke up in his room. Were you in the same bed as him?"

"Yes. And we both had no shirts in when I woke up." I said scared.

"WHAT? Both of you woke up in the same bed HALF NAKED?" Seungmim screamed at me.

"Something definitely happened." He added.

"Noo Seungmin I'm scared. I can't remember anything. I really hope nothing happened between us."

"I don't know how im going to confront him during school today. I should ask him if he remembers what happened or how I ended up there. Actually, I think I'd rather not know."

Minho P.O.V

After I got up and got dressed I went to my bed to fix it and I saw the notebook on the dresser again. I should return it to him today. I thought to myself. However I was very curious. I always wonder what he is writing in his notebook. So I decided to take a small peek.

The first page read:

My heart races whenever I see him. His smile lights me up inside.

"He likes someone?" I said to myself. "I wonder who this about." My nosiness took over so I kept on reading.

I love the way he looks when he walks into class. He is so beautiful, so attractive.

His eyes are so mesmerizing and bright like the stars. They shine whenever I look at them.

Then when I got to the 4th page, I gasped and my heart dropped.

I'm in love with Minho. The way he looks, the way he smells, the way he talks. Everything about him is perfect. But he will never notice me.

I was shocked but I could not stop. My heart was pounding and my thoughts were racing. I kept on reading because everything was killing me inside, but I wanted to see more.

--------------------------