13. The Aftermath

Minho P.O.V

Today I arrived in class on time, for the first time. I took my usual seat in the front of the room. Before sitting down I smiled at Jisung, and he smiled back at me. He smile lit me up inside.

After class we walked to lunch together. But once we got to lunch we separated and sat at different tables. I was upset because really wanted to be near him. I sat down at my table but I noticed Changbin was gone.

"Where's Changbin?" I asked Hyunjin

"He's out somewhere with that Felix kid." Hyunjin replied.

"Ohhh" Is all I said.

Suddenly I thought of an idea,

"Jisung!" I called to the other table.

"Can you tutor me right now? I need help with my homework." I said to Jisung.

Hyunjin just looked at me confused. "He's your tutor?"

"Yea he's in my class so I asked him to tutor me because I need help." I told Hyunjin. He didn't need to know the whole story.

"What am I supposed to do while he tutors you then? Changbin isn't here."

"Just go to Jisung's table and talk to his friends or something."

"Ooh I love bothering people. Great Idea. Bye!" Hyunjin said and ran to the table next to us.

Jisung slowly walked up to the tabke I was at and took a sit across from me. "What did you need me for?" He asked.

I told him I needed help with tutoring, but really I wanted to spend more time with him. Also, ever since what happened yesterday neither one of us has brought it up or talked about it. I wanted to ask him how he felt. Did he even like it? How does he feel now? What does he think of me? I h.ad so many questions.

"Soo Jisung, actually I wanted to talk about yesterday..."

"Ohh that." He said while blushing. He twiddled his fingers while looking down at the ground.

"Are you okay? Did you not like it?" I asked.

"N-no it's not that." Jisung said.

"It was my first kiss." He said shyly covering his face with his hands.

"Awww you're so cute when you get shy." I said to him while smiling.

No One P.O.V

After Jisung came to the table Hyunjin left and went to Jisung's table where Seungmin and Jeongin were sitting.

"Hey losers!" He said waving one hand while sitting across from them.

"Hi!" Jeongin said smiling while Seungmin just rolled his eyes and said "Ugh. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to bother you! What else?" Hyunjin said laughing.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "You're annoying." He said.

"I'm joking of course." Hyunjin chuckled.

"I still hate you" Seungmin said.

"Seungmin why do you hate him?" Jeongin asked. "He looks nice! What did he do to you?"

"Nothing. He's just annoying. I don't like him." Seungmin responded.

"Exactly there's no reason he hates me! He just does, I don't understand him." Hyunjin said to Jeongin.

Jeongin just laughed. Seungmin then spoke up and said "So are you going to stay here or?"

Hyunjin got upset at this and said "Okay fine. You're so rude so I'll just leave."

Jeongin quickly stopped Hyunjin and said "No stay! Don't mind Seungmin just ignore him."

"It's okay. I will leave anyways." Hyunjin said as he left to go back inside.

Jeongin turned to Seungmin and whined "Now you drove him away! Why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry. Maybe I was too harsh." Seungmin said regretfully.

"Yes, you better apologize tomorrow."

"I'll see" Seungmin said.

------------------------------

-Sorry this chapter is kind of boring. But it will get better keep reading for more!
~Astayyy <3