11. I Want to Kiss You

Jisung P.O.V

Yesterday Minho and I met in the library. His hand softly grazed mine while helping me reach a book from the top shelf. When I looked into his eyes I was lost in them. His eyes and his smile looked perfect and it melted my heart.

Today during class I wrote this in my book, talking about all the experiences and feelings I had with Minho from the other day. When the bell rang I closed my book and headed out.

This morning after class Minho waited for me by my locker.

"Good morning cutie" He said leaning against the lockers and smiling at me.

"Hi Minho." I cheerfully responded while smiling back.

I opened my locker to put away my textbook and other books but this time I kept my notebook. I wanted to bring it to lunch with me this time because I had a lot to write about. I closed my locker and headed outside with Minho. Our tables were on the other side of the field so we walked on the lawn for a while. While we were chatting I quickly wrote something down in my book. Minho called me cutie today. Minho suddenly spoke up and said "What are you always writing in that book?"

I became startled and I jumped back "O-oh its n-nothing. Just study notes."

"Let me see" Minho said as he reached for my book. I tried to hide it behind my back but Minho was faster and grabbed the book from me. No he can't see that book! I said in my head as I fought back with him. He held the book above his head in the air and I jumped to try to grab it but it was too high. I kept trying to grab it and while fighting with him I accidentally tripped and we both fell.

We both fell into the grass. I landed on top of Minho. My body was on top of Minho and our faces were only centimeters apart. It seemed as if time had stopped so we just stood there staring into each other's eyes. His eyes looked so beautiful and his lips looked so soft. But neither of us moved.

"I could kiss you right now." Minho softly said in a quiet whisper.

"W-what?" I softly said and quickly got up, panicking. I grabbed my book which flew to the other side and ran away from Minho. I was so startled by his words so I had to get away from him as fast as possible.

Minho P.O.V

Suddenly Jisung tripped and we both fell. While falling back Jisung landed on top of me. His face was so close to my face that I could feel his soft breaths. I just stared into his eyes afraid to move or do anything. His lips looked so soft and in my head I thought I could kiss you right now. Except I didn't say it in my head as I thought I did and the words came right out my mouth. Jisung was just as startled as I was and he quickly got up and ran.

Why did I say that out loud? I asked in my head, mentally slapping myself. I hope I didn't ruin anything or scare him.

Jisung P.O.V

During lunch we avoided eye contact with each other. Even though we sat at different tables we would steal glances at each other once in a while. But today both of us were afraid to look at the other. I just faced the other way and talked to Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin the whole time. Today at lunch Felix told us about Changbin and how he really feels about him.

"I really like him guys." Felix said.

"He looks mean and tough on the outside but he's a total softie and sweetheart. You just have to get to know him."

"Changbin is no sweetheart. He's deceiving you." Seungmin said.

"No he's not. I know who he truly is inside. And I like him for who he really is." Felix said while frowning.

"How did you two even meet?" I asked him.

"Well a couple of days ago during lunch I went to the bathroom and a guy walked in. It was Changbin, and he asked me for my name. He said I was cute and he wanted to get to know me. At first I was kind of scared because I had no idea who he was. But I thought he looked cute too so I decided to give him a try because he was really nice to me. Then I realized that day that he's in my science class. So we talked more there and got to know each other better."

"Wow all that in a couple of days?" Jeongin asked with wide eyes.

"Felix and Changbin met almost like me and Minho did" I thought to myself.

"I really like him guys so please give us a chance." Felix pleaded.

"Ugh. Okay" Seungmin responded.

-----------------------------

Later that day I took another nap in the library. Seungmin went to tutor Felix so I was alone now. Suddenly a hand tapped my shoulder.

"You didn't forget about our plan now did you?" A voice said.

I quickly turned around to see who it was. Minho. Then I remembered what we talked about yesterday. The plan we had made for me to tutor Minho. But today I wasn't feeling good.

"Minho I'm not feeling well. You can stay here with me because I am lonely but I don't feel like talking or tutoring you today. Is that okay with you?" I said.

"That's fine." Minho said. "As long as I get to be next to you."

My heart raced.

------------------------

Heyy guys!! How's the book so far? Are you satisfied with the Minsung content? If not, the next chapter will be a very special chapter so keep reading to find out!! :)
~Astayy <3