21. You're Always on My Mind

Minho P.O.V

Later that day when I went home I took a shower and laid in bed. I could not stop thinking of Jisung. He was all I could think about. From our first meeting, to our kiss, to the party, to how cute he looked today...my mind was filled with him.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

Then I started thinking about us together. Jisung is very special to me and I don't want to lose him. I need to ask him something important... I need him.

Jisung P.O.V

While walking home all I could think of was Minho. Even after I got home, took a shower, and ate I was dreaming about Minho. Today he looks so captivating and beautiful. I can't get him out of my mind. He makes me feels things I never felt before.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

Suddenly I got a text notification. I turned on my phone. The text was from Minho.

Minho
Hi Jisung!

Jisung
Hey Minho!

Minho
I just wanted to say how much I like you. You are so special to me and I am glad we met and started talking.

Jisung
Aw thanks Minho! I feel the same way about you. You are so special to me I cannot describe it.

Minho
That saying, can I asked you a question?

Jisung
Sure what is it?

Minho
Jisung...

-------------------------

-Cliffhanger!!! Hahah sorry. Keep reading to find out the important question. Even though its pretty obvious lol. And sorry it's a short chapter!! I wanted to leave it off on a cliffhanger.

~Astayyy <3