12. Kiss me

Jisung P.O.V

After a couple of minutes of silence I decided to get up to go to the bathroom.

"Minho I'm going to use the bathroom quickly, I'll be back." I said as I got up and left.

I went into the bathroom and after I used it I washed my hands in the sink. Right when I was about to leave someone grabbed me from behind and pushed me against the wall. I was startled at first but then I looked up and saw that it was Minho.

What is he doing? I said in my mind.

He pinned my arms above my head with one hand and with the other hand he lifted my chin so my eyes were looking at his. I felt his small careful breaths on my lips.

"Want to finish what we started earlier? He softly asked while caressing my cheek.

"W-what do you mean?" I said looking into his eyes while blushing.

"I mean I want to kiss you." Minho said softly. "We got interrupted before. Care to try it again?"

I just gulped and looked down at the floor trying to avoid his intense gaze. I wanted so badly, more than anything to kiss him right now. But I was afraid. We stood there for a couple of more seconds in silence, neither of us said a word. Suddenly Minho let go of my wrists and backed away.

"I'm sorry Jisung. I'll go now." He said while turning around.

My mind was racing with thoughts, telling me not to let him go. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Wait no. You can kiss me." I said while squeezing my eyes shut. My hands were shaking and I was nervous but I really wanted him to kiss me. Nothing happened so I opened my eyes and looked into Minho's eyes. I was mesmerized by his look. Suddenly he grabbed my face with both of his hands and gently touched my lips with his. He grabbed my waist while kissing me and I ran my fingers through his hair.

This is what I always dreamed of. I thought to myself.

We continued kissing slowly and gently. Then he pulled away and smiled at me.

"That was amazing." He said softly.

Just his eyes and his voice alone made my heart race. I started to blush as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You're blushing." He said while giggling.

"I have to go now." I said quickly trying to get out of there as soon as possible so I could scream and faint.

"Wait no I'll go first." Minho said as he left before me. But before he left he gently kissed my cheek which made my cheeks become even more redder.

"Bye Jisung" He said as he left.

Once he was gone I fell to the ground and started internally screaming. I kicked my arms and legs in the air. Then I calmed down and thought to myself.

I just kissed Minho. My dream came true. And it was amazing.

Then I finally got up and left the bathroom that I was in for so long.

-THE KISS SCENE AHHHH. How was it? Finally they had their first kiss!! ❤ Keep Reading for more!
-Also I'm going to be posting at 2pm EST instead of 3pm because my job starts at 3
~Astayyy <3