14. You Make Me Smile

Minho P.O.V

The next day at lunch Jisung and I sat together again. Felix and Changbin were not here again so we decided to spend lunch together. I felt bad for having to make Hyunjin move to the next table but he didn't mind.

Hyunjin P.O.V

I walked to the other table smiling, completely forgetting how Seungmin treated me yesterday. When I got to the table he said to me:

"I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday Hyunjin." His apology was sincere but he didnt sound eager or happy to say it, more reluctant like he was forced to do so.

"You don't sound sincere Seungmin." I said, fooling around with him.

"I am! I just don't know how to express myself good." He said while pouting.

"It's okay!" I laughed. His pout made me a smile a little.

During lunch me, Seungmin, and Jeongin had a much better conversation than the other day. We actually talked to one another, lesrning things about each other. However Seungmin seemed scared to talk to me certain times so he mostly kept to Jeongin and talked to him a lot. During the times Seungmin and Jeongin would start having a conversation I would drift off and think of other unimportant and uneccesary things. While thinking I looked at the other table a couple of times and noticed Minho and Jisung close to each other.

I know Jisung is tutoring Minho now but the way they were acting was different, and kind of strange. They were constantly smiling at each other and staring at each others eyes. I also noticed Minho touch Jisung's cheek and Jisung reacting by blushing. I started to get some suspicions from watching them.

Is there something between them? I thought to myself. I didn't want to look like a creep staring at them so I stopped looking and brushed off the thought.

Jisung P.O.V

"You look like a squirrel. Has anyone ever told you this?" Minho asked me while we were sitting at lunch.

I laughed because that was the first time I ever heard someone say that. "No that is new for me."

Minho giggled back. It's just your big eyes and your cute cheeks make you look like a squirrel.

I smiled at the strange but cute compliment.

"Can I touch your cheeks?" Minho said.

"Umm Sure" I laughed. Then Minho pinched my cheeks with both hands. "Cute little squirrel" He said.

I started blushing immediately. I tried to hide it but I knew it was already visible.

"You're blushing!" Minho said while feeling my cheeks.

I just smiled and stared into his eyes.
Why does he make me feel this way?

Minho P.O.V

Why is my heart weak inside whenever he smiles at me? He is so cute and adorable.

--------------------------

-Another boring chapter sorry! :(
It will be getting better soon something will happen later on in the story. Not to one but **(hint:3) couples.
~Astayyy <3