06. Secretly Looking at You

Minho P.O.V

I walked into class late, again. Before I sat down I stole a quick glance at Jisung. He was sitting all the way in the back corner as usual. This day again he smiled while writing something. My day gets better just from seeing his smile.

"What is he always writing about?" I thought inside my head.

30 minutes later the bell rang and I shot up, quickly exiting the class.

Before any students came out into the hallway I turned down the hall and looked through the back door. I stared at Jisung admiring how he looked.

I always leave class early so I can take another peek at Jisung. When class ends all the students stand up which makes it hard for me to see Jisung because he sits all the way in the back. I decided that if I left class early as soon as the bell rang I could look at him through the back door before any students came into the hallway. Even if it is just for a second or two, seeing his face makes me feel so much better.

But today after the class Jisung looked sad. He just sighed to himself.

"Why is he upset?" I thought to myself.

But students started to come out of their classes into the hallway so I quickly left.

I went outside and greeted my friends as I sat down at our table. We started chatting but then 1 minute later I saw Jisung sit down at the table next to us.

"Since when does Jisung come to lunch?" I asked myself.

While he was talking I noticed he had his face turned away from me. I wish he would just look at me. I watched him from behind.

"Enjoying your view Minho?" Hyunjin said while smirking

"What? Oops I must have been daydreaming."

"We can clearly see you staring at that kid in the next table Minho." Changbin said.

"What. No. I was not staring. I just zoned out for a second."

"Stop lying." Hyunjin said.

"You're even blushing! You were definitely staring." Changbin said.

I quickly felt my cheeks heat up and then I left the table immediately. I couldn't let then see me blushing like this.

"Where did he go?" Changbin asked.

"Probably got embarrassed and wanted to leave." Hyunjin chuckled.

After I got up I ran to the bathroom. I tried to wash my face to get rid of the evident blush creeping all over my cheeks.

Jisung P.O.V

After chatting with Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin I got up to use the bathroom. When I stood up I finally got the courage to face Minho and look at him quickly as I left, so I turned towards his table. But he wasn't there. I just sighed and left.

I made my way towards the bathroom. When I opened the door someone from the other side pulled the door open at the same time. I turned my head to look at who it was. It was Minho. He quickly let go of the door and said "I'm sorry. Come inside." While gesturing for me to enter so he can leave after. I went inside and kept walking when I heard the door close. I held my breath until the door closed.

"Okay he's finally gone I can breathe now." I whispered to myself.

But suddenly I felt a hand touch my shoulder..

----------------------

~What's going to happen next? Keep reading to find out! Haha ❤
~How is the story going? Is the pace good or is it going to slow? Please leave comments for me so I know how to move foward with the story because sometimes I feel like I am dragging it a little. I would love any feedback!!

~Astayy <3