03. The Accident

Minho P.O.V

As soon as the bell rang I quickly got up and walked out the class. I walked to my locker to put my books away and head outside for lunch. As I slammed my locker I turned around and someone bumped into me.

"Hey watch where you're going!" I yelled, not looking at who had just bumped into me.

"S-sorry" The kid replied as he scrambled to gather all the papers that flew.

I finally looked down to see who I had bumped into, and it was Jisung.

Suddenly my heart raced and I quickly bent down to help him pick up his stuff.

"Im sorry I didn't see you there." I apologized as I handed him his books. I was about to grab his hand to help him up when suddenly my friends called me from behind.

"Hey Minho, get your ass over here."

"What are you doing Minho?"

This startled me so I quickly jumped up leaving Jisung behind.
"Next time watch where you're going!" I said loudly enough for my friends to hear me. Then I left Jisung behind and ran to my friends. But before we made our way out the door I looked behind me to check on Jisung. I saw him smiling while writing something in one of his books, then carefully placing the book in his locker. That beautiful smile of his. Then I saw him close his locker and leave the other way.

Jisung P.O.V

As I was walking through the halls I acidentally bumped into someone because I was too excited to meet my friends for lunch and wasn't paying attention to anything else.

When I bumped into them I fell backwards and all my books and papers flew in the air. I didn't have time to react to the other person because I was worried about my books and losing my important homework so I quickly rushed to clean the mess and organize my stuff back together.

The other person yelled at me for bumping into them so I quietly apologized to them and then looked up to see who was speaking to me.

As I looked up, I stared into his big, beautiful brown eyes.

It was Minho. I bumped into Minho and now I was staring at his eyes. He bent down until we were face to face, and I felt my heart race. I got extremely nervous and panicked so I started gathering my stuff quicker. Minho helped me out too, handing me my books and papers.

I was about to grab onto his hand that he reached out for me so that I could get up, but then his friends called his name. It wasn't even 2 seconds before Minho took off and ran. I didn't even get to say thank you or anything.

Before he ran off he yelled at me for being careless and bumping into him, but I didn't mind because it was my fault anyways. After he left I just sat there for a few seconds and sighed. Then I got up and put my books away. Before I put my last book in my locker I wrote some notes down and then slid it in the locker and shut my locker. Then I turned around to go to the library for lunch and meet my friend.