09. Let's Walk Together

Jisung P.O.V

"That's weird why does he want to walk with me all of a sudden? We only met twice before." I thought to myself.

"I know this may seem weird but I thought since we are both the last ones leaving the class and we are headed to the same place we might as well walk together. You know?" He said.

"Ohh okay. You're right, why not?" I said.

As we walked we were both pretty much silent. The only thing Minho asked was "How is your day so far?" He probably didn't care, he just probably wanted to get rid of the awkwardness between us. That question sparked a small, basic conversation between us. But soon enough we arrived outside at the tables.

"I guess this is where we part." Minho said as he went to his table. I left and went to my own, joining my friends Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin.

Minho P.O.V

"Were you just with that kid from before right now?" Hyunjin asked.

"Who? The one he was staring at yesterday?" Changbin asked Hyunjin

"Yea him. The kid at the table next to us." Hyunjin said pointing to Jisung.

"Um yea. I was just walking with him since we were both the last ones out the classroom and we were headed the same direction." I told them. I tried so hard to hide the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Are you okay? Why are your cheeks red? Are you sick?" Changbin suddenly asked me.

"Are you blushing again?" Hyunjin loudly laughed.

"Why do you always blush whenever we mention that kid?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm not blushing, I just don't feel good. I think I have a fever or something." I said while fake coughing.

"You're such a bad liar." Hyunjin chuckled.

Jisung P.O.V

"Jisung you know Minho??" Seungmin asked me.

"No I've only met him twice. We were the last ones in the class and headed the same way so we just decided to walk together."

"Ahh okay." Seungmin said.

"Felix that random guy at the other table keeps looking at you."
Jeongin suddenly said.

"Who?" Felix asked and Jeongin pointed to the other table, pointing at Changbin.

"Oh that's Changbin" Seungmin said. "One of the popular kids."

"His dark looks match his personality. He is a total mean guy and asshole. Just ignore him." Seungmin told Felix.

"Ohh o-okay." Felix said puzzled. But Felix thought he was cute so he would steal glances at Changbin every once in a while.

Minho P.O.V

"Now enough talking about me. Changbin you seem to be looking at that new kid every second!" I said loudly in order for my whole table to hear me.

Changbin jumped and quickly shifted his gaze from the other table to the floor.

"Haha. Shy cause you got caught?" Hyunjin said.

"Shutup!" Changbin responded.

"Wow he's looking at you back!" Hyunjin said and Changbin quickly looked up.

When Changbin looked at Felix, Felix smiled but then quickly turned his head to face his friends.

"Wow he's so cute. I'm going to talk to him."

That's exactly how I feel about Jisung. I just wish I had the confidence like Changbin to go up to him.

---------------------------

-I was supposed to post this chapter tomorrow but I decided to post it today because it is kind of short like the other 2 chapters. And the content matched with the previous chapters so I thought they should be included together.
~Astayyy <3