14- Digging Up Old Wounds

Zen's p.o.v

If she's U/N why did she never mention that she was being bullied on the chat. She was so happy and upbeat but Y/N is reserved, quiet and lonely.

Saeyoung's p.o.v

I dropped Zen to the ground and walked over to where Y/N was, I wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at her. God she was beautiful. Even at a time like this...

"It's okay, I won't let him hurt you anymore" I whispered into her ear, tucking her hair behind it and pulling her into a hug.

"I think you've overstayed your welcome, Zen" Jumin spoke, his words harsh like a true business man.

"I-I, how can I make it up to you?" He shook as he spoke. "There h-has to be something I can do"

"Leave me alone" y/n whispered from behind me barely loud enough to be heard. Zens face showed that he was trying to put together what she had said but couldn't quite understand. Wether that was by choice or through not hearing her properly I didn't know but I made it clear to him.

"She said to leave her alone zen" the words barely got through my gritted teeth. He made me so angry, if the others weren't here I might've just slammed his head into the wall by now. But I kept my composure, for Y/N.

"Alright, alright I'll leave! But I'll show you how sorry I am one d-day" he spluttered before he ran out the door, it was then I realised the gaze Jumin had been inflicting down on him. It must have convinced him that no one here wished to speak to him. Not even Jaehee and he was her idol. She looked up to him so much. I guess she needs to find a new idol.

"Are you okay Y/N? That must have been horrible, can you tell us everything that he's done to you?" Jaehee spoke in a soothing tone that seemed to calm her down, part of me felt kind of jealous That she was near Y/N. "We need all the details to report this to the police."

"Report it..?"

"Yes, report it, we have to make sure he never does this to you or anyone ever again. Was anyone else involved in what happened to you or was it just him?"

Y/N's p.o.v

I started from the beginning explaining to everyone the ins and outs of the situation I was in with Hyun and Echo girl. It started back in primary school when I was around 8. We were friends once, until they decided they didn't like me. They secluded me, threw things at me and called me names. The names were stupid but at age nine they hurt a lot.

It only got progressively worse as we all grew. By age 11. I had no friends, they utterly isolated me and I forgot how it felt to have friends and be happy. I wasn't invited to any birthday parties that year and we were a class of 32. This continued throughout high school as well but on a much grander scale.

As they're popularity grew my isolation doubled in size every single day. I thought it would be different in high school but I was wrong. It was worse. They began to torment me, punch me, kick me, publicly embarrass me and so much more. I just dealt with it, the teachers never noticed and they didn't care. They were just there for a god damn pay check.

As soon as I got to the point of talking about what happened after I turned 15 I hesitated. I started choking on my words as silent tears fell down my swollen cheeks. They probably already knew anyways... why was this so hard?

"Hey it's okay take a minute. Just breathe. We have all the time in the world for you to tell us what happened. Take your time" saeyoung's words were sweet as he took my bruised hand into the palm of his and rubbed soft circles around it. It was so soothing. I felt calm and anchored and safe. Safe. I hadn't felt safe this way around a person in years.

I looked into his eyes, dark bags hung beneath them but his beautiful yellow iris' distracted me from that.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

I took a breath. This was going to be the hardest thing I have experienced as a person. Telling the people I care for the most, that Im not right in the head. Mentally ill? Depressed? A self harming freak? I hope they don't leave me to...

I hope...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long delay I've had no inspiration but I hope you like this. Please don't forget to tap the little star it doesn't take any time at all and helps me out a lot! 💕 love you all