11- The final arrival

Jumin's p.o.v

I ended the phone call and stepped back outside to take a breath, I don't know if I can go in there. I don't know if the first time I see the girl I love I want it to be with her in who knows what state. I quickly shook these thoughts away, this wasn't about me this was about her and what ever condition she's in. I must be supportive. I have to try at least.

I headed back into the hospital after breathing in the fresh air and admiring the plant life around the front of the building. They truly did work hard to make this place beautiful. At this point I was very aware of my stalling as I stopped to look at families in waiting rooms certain pieces of art on the walls. I was scared, I don't think I can recall a time being more terrified than that moment right there and as a group we've been through a lot.

I headed to the room stopping every few moments to "admire the art" when I finally found my way in front of the door to U/N's room. My hands began to sweat and my heartbeat thumped rapidly in my chest; I felt it push on my lungs, pushing into my ribs making me struggle to catch my breath. Lifting my fist up I rapped it against the door and Jaehee was there in almost a second.

"Where were you Mr. Han, what was the phone call about?" The words tumbling from her mouth a thousand miles per minute.

"Woah woah woah!" I blurted out holding my arms up in the air "Calm down Assistant Kang I'm here now the phone call wasn't important and I stepped outside to breathe for a moment"

She let out a long sigh looking down at the ground, she looked like she could cry at any moment. I'd never seen Assistant Kang about to break down before; even if she is my employee she is my friend and I don't want to see her hurt.

"Is everything okay Assistant Kang?" I asked then the tears began to fall down her face hitting the ground below.

Jaehee's p.o.v

Tears fell down my cheeks, it wasn't until now that all my feelings and thoughts completely set into place.

"I'm so worried Jum- Mr Han, she means so much to me and I don't understand how someone could hurt her. She such a kind genuine loving person." I exclaimed. "I don't understand"

Jumin's p.o.v

I didn't know what to do in this situation, do I tell her it'll be okay, do I pat her on the shoulder? I'd never been in a situation like that. I don't... feel things like this.

Something overtook me and I pulled her into an embrace, Jaehee and I had known each other for years and I considered her a friend so despite how it may be weird. I hugged her because in that moment I felt useless. Completely useless. And I have never felt this way in all my life.

Jaehee's p.o.v

My body froze as Jumin pulled me into his embrace, I never expected him to show any kind of warmth towards me for I was just his employee.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked quickly wanting to understand what was going on

"I'm trying to be a good friend, now let me hug you Assi- Jaehee" he stuttered his words towards the end slightly " let me be your friend"

I eased into the embrace, it was... needed; in a moment when both of us are so broken over a dear friend. This was needed. For both of us

Zen's p.o.v

I raced down the motorway on my motorbike as fast as I could, if rushed out the house so quickly I didn't have time to grab my helmet. This was a good excuse to get out of the shots how of a house I lived in. My parents were screaming at each other as I left. Same shit as normal 'debt' 'affairs' etc.

I thought back to as soon as I got home that afternoon. I ran to the bathroom and I threw up over and over. What I did to that girl was horrendous... I hated every second of it. I have nothing against this poor girl but my girlfriend seems to hate her guts and I don't know why. I can't disobey her because she'll tell everyone the secret I tried so desperately to keep all these years. Fuck.

My hands burned with her blood sinking deep into my skin, it became one with my own and I hated every moment. It thickened under the surface of my hand and froze its movements I couldn't use them.

She was suffering so much and yet she didn't once try to stop me she lay there and took it. Who does that?! Why couldn't she have punched me back kicked me in the bollocks anything just to make me not feel guilty like this.

But no she lay there and she fucking took it, every single blow to her face, her ribs, her arms her fucking everything.

I found that I had begun crying and I couldn't see where I was driving so I pulled over to the side of the road and quickly hopped off my bike. I threw up again and again.

*time skip*

I arrived outside the hospital and looked back at the chat to check for her room number and headed straight up there.

Saeyoung's p.o.v.

Anger coursed through my veins as I paced around the room. I didn't know how to even contact this girls parents if she has any. How could anyone hurt someone like this so much so that they feel the need to hurt themselves. How sick in the fucking head do you have to be to want that.

I just couldn't fucking wait to get my hands around the throat of the person that did this to Y/N.

Zen's p.o.v

I stood there outside room 42 and placed my hand on the doorknob. Taking deep breaths I waited to walk inside. They can't know what my life's really like, what I have to be in school to fit in.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Turning the handle I stepped inside the room and four sets of eyes filled with different emotions stared at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woo! Finally got out of my dumb slump. Thanks for reading and I'm not gonna to make any promises on when the next chapter will be out but if will be out soon.

-✌🏻💕