09- A Rise of anger in the room

Saeyoung's p.o.v.

After all this time, I still couldn't believe that it was her, I finally knew who the girl was that I fell for so very long ago. I should've know this morning in the shop when I ran into her. Am I that bad of a friend. But then again, did she know who I was? Did she even give who I was a second thought.

I checked my watch, it had been about 6 minutes since I texted everyone they should be here soon if they are close enough. If not they could be hours away. All I could do now was wait.

Yoosung's p.o.v

Out of breath, I found myself in front of the hospital; nerves shook my entire body. It's just U/N we've known each other for so long meeting in person isn't such a big deal. Why am I so nervous?!

I walked in after catching my breath and went straight to the reception; getting there I realised that I didn't know her second name and I panicked.

Before I knew anything I got a text on the chat:

707: We're in room 42 when you get here.

Perfect! At that moment it seemed that despite the events that occurred earlier on, luck was on my side.

"Hi, My name is Yoosung Kim I'm looking for room 42 could you show me where it is please?" A sense of desperation in my voice.

"Sure it's just down that hall and to the left" she points out to it smiling just enough for it to seem real and almost enough to seem fake.

Walking into the room I saw a girl asleep covered in so many bandages, next to her sat a red haired boy looking almost terrified for his own life. The girl was beautiful and I mean stunning, this must be U/N I wonder what her real name is. Before I could take a step further the red haired male shot around and looked me dead in the eye.

"S-seven..?" I hesitated slightly worried I had the wrong room "it's me Yoosung..." he stood up and ran over to me grabbing me in an embrace tighter than the grip of a snake on its prey. When he finally let me go I looked into his eyes, they were red and puffy (just like his hair) and had the biggest black bags under his eyes that I'd seen for so many years.

"I can't believe... you're here. You're a person. You're here" he said scanning my body as if he was trying to make sure there were no pieces of me that made me not real.

"I-Is that U/N...?" I stuttered directing my attention to the hospital bed to my left. Seven nodded slowly hanging his head in shame as if this was his fault. Despite everything she was so much more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I tried for months to imagine what she looked like, thousands and thousands of facial combinations none of them could compare to what my eyes had fell upon in that moment.

"Do you know who did this to her" I almost whispered, clenching my fists tight and staring at the ground. 'I'll end them for hurting you" I thought to myself as seven stared at me like I was going insane.

"Not for sure, but I have an idea" he said "and trust me when I find out for sure who did this they're gonna regret they ever laid a hand on her" his voice sounded like it dropped 4 octaves and could in fact belong to a demon. I was taken aback slightly but I understood his frustration, if I find out who did this I don't know what I'll do but I don't think it'll be pretty...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I decided after days of struggle to write this chapter, that I'm going to write a separate chapter for the arrival of each character to the hospital. Otherwise things will take weeks to be put out! Hope you like this let me know how I can improve and until the next chapter buh bye!