05- Respect us or suffer

We stood there side by side standing outside of the school building. My least favourite place in the whole entire universe. I started to shake a little bit, scared of what today's outcome would be. Saeyoung  must've noticed this as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, I won't embarrass you!" He says winking at me jokingly. I laughed to relieve the tension building up in my mind. 'Breathe Y/N breathe it's gonna be okay'

"Let's go then" he says as we start walking into the building. People start to stare, a couple whisper in their little cliques by their lockers. My heart began to beat faster; I tried to leave Saeyoung's side but he pulled me closer and put his arm around my shoulders. This was easy for him as he was a lot taller than I was. I heard a couple snickers coming from a few of the groups but I felt...safe.

Safe for all of 5 seconds that was. Hyun and his pissy possy came striding in front of us. I felt my heart in my throat. This isn't good. Oh no oh no oh no. Fuck fuck fuck. Not today please just walk past me and pretend I don't exist.

"Hey fucktard" he teased as he went to pat me on the head Saeyoung grabbed his hand before it touched my hair.

"Well you see here, whatever your name is, keep your dirty mits off of Y/N or I'll teach you a lesson about how to treat a woman with respect." Saeyoung declared with confidence i'd never seen in a single person before whilst throwing his hand to the side. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to walk Y/N here to her locker and you're going to trot along with your little group of followers." And with that me and Saeyoung carried on walking.

My heart was beating so fast. Adrenaline coursed through my veins. Hyuns face was priceless! He had no words, his mouth was parted as if to say something but not a word came out.

"Thankyou for that Saeyoung" I smiled feeling better than I ever have before.

"Was my pleasure Miss L/N" he says standing in front of me bowing. We laughed and walked to my locker and chatted there for awhile.

**Time skip**

I walked Saeyoung to his class, he had math first period I thought I'd walk him because he didn't know his way around the school yet. We waved goodbye as he walked into class; I could've sworn he winked just as I turned around. Probably not.

Walking through the corridor to my own class I felt... watched... Occasionally I'd hear footsteps. I felt eyes burning through the back of my head. I turned my head every now and then, paranoia controlling my mind.

Step, step, step, turn around. Step, step, step, turn around. I repeated this 3 more times before I felt something push me to the ground. Hard. Turning myself over to face the culprit, I received a vicious punch to my left eye. Only slightly seeing a glimpse of white hair.

*SMACK*

Hyun's p.o.v

Her head hit the ground harder than I ever imagined. I stepped back in shock. Kyungju (Echo girl) continued to punch her whilst straddling her body to keep Y/N in place. Y/N lifted her head up slightly, she was bleeding from almost every inch of her face. I tried to stop Kyungju, she'd made her point.

But she was an animal, I'd never seen her like this. She swung her fist straight to the side of Y/N's face. Her head hit the corridor floor with a loud thud. Blood poured from underneath her.

"Don't let your boyfriend talk to us like that ever EVER again" she spat at Y/N who was unconscious and needed medical attention before something bad really happened.

"What the FUCK did you do?!" I screamed, paralysed, frozen to where I stood. "You were never supposed to go this far!"

"She damaged your pride, for that she deserves what she got" with that she dusted off her hands and walked to class. I felt sick. I hated        Y/N yes but I never wanted THIS.

I began to run, straight out the school entrance. Leaving Y/N in the middle of the corridor, unconscious and bleeding.

And alone.

*Time skip*

Saeyoung's p.o.v

The bell had just rung and everyone had begun to run out of the classrooms. I picked up my bag and walked out of the classroom. As I'm walking I hear a girl scream, I start running towards the direction it came from.

I see a crowd of people surrounding something, trying to take pictures and look over the people in front of them. Pushing through I try to find out what was going on when I got to the front I was horrified at what my eyes had laid themselves upon. Camera's clicked all around me. Running to Y/N's side, I turned her over so I could see her face. She was so horribly bruised and was bleeding out of almost every part of her face. Putting my head against her chest, I listened for a heartbeat: it was there but it was slow.

"Call an ambulance!" I screamed but everyone just looked at me like I was insane.

"Call a god damn ambulance you idiots! She's unconscious!" I screamed louder. This time a teacher heard me and came running out of the classroom nearest to us. He saw Y/N and the state she was in and quickly grabbed his phone and called 999.

I cradled Y/N in my arms crying. The only thought running through my mind was who did this and my god how badly I was going to hurt them when I find out. This girl had been nothing but nice to me in the very few hours we'd known each other, she didn't deserve this.

*About 5 minutes later*

I was sitting in the ambulance with Y/N, holding her hand as we made our way to the hospital. The paramedic asked me a few questions, but I could only tell her Y/N's name.

"It's going to be okay, don't worry I'm here, everything's going to be alright, I'm right here. I'll always be right here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! I actually completed a chapter my god its been what nearly a month?? I'm really sorry my life's been pretty hectic at the minute. I'll try and get the next chapter out soon. But in the mean time let me know what you think of this one and don't forget to vote! 💕☺️