08- The journey that lasted a lifetime

Jaehee's p.o.v.

"Mr Han, may I talk to you for a moment please, it's quite important." I whispered into his ear so that no one could hear me.

"Well if it's important make it quick." He snapped slightly making me step back. I knew how important this meeting was but this meant more.

"I-It's U/N, Luciel has found her and she's in the hospital, she's hurt badly." I uttered shakily into his ear.

Jumin's p.o.v.

Jaehee's words rung through my head, trying to process themselves. It left a stinging feeling in my ears.

"I'm sorry everyone but I'll have to postpone this meeting, a very dear friend of mine is greatly injured I must leave." I say standing and grabbing my things hastily.

I leave the room, Jaehee following my lead, and ran down to the car as fast as she could muster in her heels. My feelings for Y/N were deeper than I'd let anyone else in the group know. We jumped in the car huffing and throwing out seatbelts on.

"Driver, take us to the hospital at this address as fast as your car can drive, I will pay any speeding tickets." The words came tumbling out of my mouth, my heart was in my throat.

I hope she's okay.

Jaehee's p.o.v.

When we got in the car it was silent between us, not one of us dared to utter a single word. I was so worried about Y/N over the time I've known her, I grew very strong feelings for her. I don't even know if she'd want me like I want her.

I would do anything to protect her. Anything.

Yoosung's p.o.v.

Without thinking I grabbed my things and ran for the door, my professor tried to shout me to come back in but I couldn't stop. The hospital Y/N and 7 were at was about a 5 minute drive from my college, but I didn't have a car so I ran. Faster than I have before. I was so worried I felt like I was going to be sick.

'As soon as I found out who did this I'll beat them down so much they'll never be able to hurt someone again.' I thought to myself as I ran.

The papers in my backpack shuffled around vigorously but I wasn't focused on that. I was focused on my running. I was about 6 minutes away but I convinced myself I would make it in 3. For Y/N, I love her so much. I know I don't know what she looks like but that doesn't matter. I love her personality, she gets me.

I'm on my way Y/N. I'm on my way.

Zen's p.o.v

I was sitting on my couch drinking a beer when the message came through I was mortified. I already felt shit for what echo gi- what we did to that girl; what was her name again? Y/N that was it. I had to put that aside as I didn't want U/N to know what I had done, I didn't want her to know who I was in school.

I jumped on my motorcycle and drove to the hospital as fast as I could. If I find whoever did this I'll hurt them, badly, no; I'll end them.

I fell for U/N the moment she was accidentally put into our chatroom. She was perfect in every way, I longed to know what she looked like but I couldn't until we all decided it was time to meet. Part of me longed for the damage done to her at a minimum on her face so I could see what she looked like but that was selfish I should hope that all of her is okay.

I'm coming princess. Don't worry.

Saeyoung's p.o.v.

She's still asleep after I text the guys, was it right for me to do this? Yes. Yes it is. She'll want to see them, it'll help. Wait, wait what if this is a bad idea what if she's not ready to know who each of us really is, who I really am. Well it was too late now. They were already on their way here.

I wonder what everyone looks like, I wonder what they're like in person. I hope they're as nice as they are on the chat.

"Shouldn't be long now Y/N they'll be here soon and everything will be so much better."

I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there you go! That's the next chapter it's a bit short but I didn't want to milk it to much as the next chapter is gonna be an "interesting one" you could say. Hope you like it. As always if you did please vote and comment it really helps! 💕 see you in the next chapter then mi amigos~