Meghan

"Brittany, wake up," Harry said. He was laying in my bed beside me, cradling me in his arms. When he saw that I was awake, he said, "Sweetheart, what's wrong."

"Nothing," I muttered, I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

"What were you dreaming about?" Harry asked.

"Nothing," I muttered again. I didn't want to tell Harry. There was only one person who understood how I felt about everything, and he was with me that day.

"Okay, if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to," he said.

"Thanks," I told him, and wiped away my tears.

"I came up here to let you know that we got some dinner."

"Okay," I said, and got up, and walked down stairs with him.

When Harry said dinner, what he really meant was McDonald's and enough popcorn to open a movie theater. Everyone was sitting in the theater, about to start a movie.

"What movie do you want to watch," Liam asked, holding up Iron Man, and the first Transformers.

"Iron Man," I said, and everyone looked happy with that, except Louis.

"Do we have to?" Louis said.

"Mate, it was four against one, and Brittany wanted Iron Man. Just play on your phone," Niall said.

"Fine," Louis replied.

"Where am I suppose to sit?" I asked when I noticed that all the chairs were taken.

Harry scooted over in his seat, "You can sit with me, if you like," he said, and wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed, but made my way over to him, and sat down. It was a tight squeeze, but it was comfortable.

"Don't try anything Harry," Niall said. "Remember, she is going to be my sister, and is my fake, not girlfriend."

"I wouldn't ever dream of it," Harry said, as he threw his arm around me.

"Catch," Louis said, and threw four cheese burgers over to us.

"Thanks," Harry said, and took two.

"Thanks," I replied, and took the other two.

Then they started the movie started, and I cuddled with Harry.

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

*****

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

When I woke up the next morning, I was in my room.

'I must have fallen asleep during the movie, and someone brought me to my room,' I thought.

I went and picked up my phone, and saw that I had four text messages, and five missed call from Meghan.

'Hey honey, sorry that I couldn't tell you! I really wanted to, but the boys wanted to have a little bit of fun. I hope that their treating you well! Call me whenever.

I love you,

Mom'

I decided not to call her since she didn't work on Sundays. i would let her sleep in.

Some other texts were from Meghan, one of my best friends.

'Just met up with Jake.

YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! AND YOUR LIVING WITH HIM!!!

OMG! CALL ME RIGHT AWAY!'

And

'Dear god Britt, ANSWER YOU DAMN PHONE!!!'

Another one was from my other best friend Lyndsey.

'Who is he, and why haven't I met him?'

The other two texts were from Jake.

'Hey, hope your guy friend is treating you well

Call me if ya can.'

And the other one was,

'FYI, I'm sorry.

I might have let it slip to Meghan and Lyndsey that you're living with your new guy 'friend'.

Sorry

Love ya'

I then listened to Meghan's message that she left me.

"Dear god Brittany! If you do not call me back by noon, then I will assume that your boyfriend has killed you and I will call the cops! You know me, and you know that I'm going to call them if you don't call me back. CALL ME!!!

Good bye."

I called Meghan, and when she answered, she was screaming.

"Why didn't you tell me!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry, I forgot."

"You, me, Coffee House, ten thirty," she said.

"Okay, see you then," I replied.

"Bye."

"Bye," I said, then hung up.

 . 

 .

 .

Picture of Meghan to the side!

 .

 . 

-Sammy