Going Home

It has now been 3 ½ month since Brittany left (and its almost the end of November/begining of December)

 .

 .

.
Knock Knock knock

“I’ll get it,” Jess yelled and walked over to the door. I was walking down the steps when I heard her shout, “Louis Tomlinson!”

I stopped dead.

“Yeah, hi, um, does Brittany Tom live here?” Lou asked.

“Yes, she does, but she isn’t home right now,” Jess lied.

“Do you know where she is?”

“I believe she’s at the store.”

“Do you know when she’ll get back?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t.”

“Ummm, okay. Is it fine if I just wait outside for her?"

“Of course,” she said.

“Thanks,” Louis replied, and I heard the front door shut.

I ran up the stairs to my room and slammed the door shut. I went to my bed, and fell on it crying.

“Knock knock?” Phil said and he, Jess and Derek walked into my room.

“Are you okay?” Phil asked and I shook my head.

“Are you going to go out and talk to him?” Derek asked, and I shook my head again.

“Are you sure? He looked really sad and worried.”

“How can I?” I cried and sat up.

“I’m sure he’ll understand,” Phil told me.

“No, he won’t. I’m pregnant with what is hopfully his child and have yet to tell him. He is going to hate me for not telling him.”

“How about you just go to the door and talk to him? You don’t have to open it, and he doesn’t have to see you,” Derek suggested and I nodded.

“Or you can go to the window.”

“Okay,” I said and slowly made my way to the guest room across from mine. When I opened the window a gust of cold air hit me. "Louis?" I yelled. 

“Brittany? Is that you?” Louis asked and jogged over from the front door. He was wearing a heavy jakcet, and I didn't blame him, it was freazing out.

“Umm, yeah, it is.”

“I missed you,” he said and I didn’t respond. “How are you?”

“Terrible,” I replied and I felt tears in my eyes.

“Is everything okay?”

“No Louis, nothing is okay!” I yelled angrily.

“What’s wrong?”

“Everything!”

“Just tell me what’s wrong!” When I didn’t answer, he added, “Please, just let me help you!”

“There’s nothing you can do Louis!”

“Let me help you!”

Tears were flowing down my face. There was nothing that he could do to help me.

Everything was wrong, and nothing could be fixed.

“There’s nothing you can do!” I yelled again. I saw a cop car pull to a stop in front of the house, and two cops got out.